3. Getting To Know

You were at your locker getting your stuff to go home. "Hey" Casey came by your locker. "Oh, hi" you said. "So I was wondering if you would wanna come swing by my house tonight, y'know, just to watch movies as a welcome to Woodsboro hangout night" she said. You thought about it for a second. Wow, this was actually awesome. You met a great amount of new people today and today felt good so why not? "Yeah, sure! Can I have your address?" "Already wrote it down" she replied with a smile as she handed you a piece of paper with her address and the time on when to come over on it.

"Great, I'll be there" you said. "Awesome, see ya, Y/n" she waved you off with a smile and walked down the hall. You felt yourself get so excited that you jumped up a little with a smile. You honestly had no idea that you were going to make any friends when you first came here but now here you are, you've meet some people and now you're going to one of their houses tonight. You put the piece of paper in your pocket and closed your locker and walked down the hall. You then saw Billy and he also saw you.

With Billy

He walked down the hall and saw you talking to Casey and saw her hand you a piece of paper. He stood by a wall to listen. "So I was wondering if you would wanna come swing by my house tonight, y'know, just to watch movies as a welcome to Woodsboro hangout night" his eyes widened extremely wide. FUCK! FUCK! NO, NO, NO, NO! SAY NO, Y/N! SAY NO! "Yeah, sure!" He covered his face with his hands as he dragged his body down the wall in annoyance and now stress. Shit. He had to tell Stu and change the time since it was at 11. He also needed to know when you were going to be there.

He got up and walked down the hall and you both saw eachother.

Back To You

He stopped you. "Um...I was wondering if you still needed help on that 1st period crap from earlier this morning" he said. Your eyes widened a little. He was speaking to you and didn't ignore you like earlier. "Oh, uh...no, yeah, I kinda still do," since Casey didn't really do a good job on explaining it, "but I'm not gonna be available today.." you said with a nervous face. "Oh, you're busy?" You nodded, "yeah, something like that" "are you like, going to someone's house" "yeah, but it'll be kind of late, 10 o clock"

It looked like Billy smirked a little. "Alright, just let me know when you need help" he said as he walked away with a bigger smirk. You stood there before walking away feeling uneasy once again.