10. Used For Plan

5th Period

You were just doing your work and not paying attention to anything else wanting to get this day over with. Billy couldn't get over the fact that you survived at Casey's house. Mainly, the fact that you knew a lot more about horror movie forbidden things than him and Stu did. He still wanted more. He raised his hand and the teacher came over to him and he whispered something and the teacher nodded. He grabbed his chair and made his way over to you. He sat next to you and you looked at him.

"Hey" you smiled a little. "Hi" you put your pencil down and looked at him. He just sat there unsure what to say. "Yes??" You said. He took a deep breath, "I just came over to check on you" he said. You felt your lips form a smile. "I'm okay, thanks" you said back. He nodded and thought. If I ask to go to her house, then maybe she'll give some more advice. "Listen, um..I was wondering you're still struggling on that 1st period shit because I know how hard it can get" he said. You sighed before nodding, "actually, yeah, I do, do you think you can help?" You asked.

"Yeah, y'know, that's really why I asked" "oh, I'm sorry.." you said. Why does she have to constantly say sorry? "It's alright..um, do you think maybe I can come to your house so we don't have to do it here and it would give us more time?" He asked. You just stared at him, "why my house though?" Shit. "I mean, not that I care but my house really isn't all that" you said. "Trust me, neither is mine and if you think that I'll give a shit, then that makes you the only one standing in the corner" wow, that was kinda rude.

You furrowed your eyebrows a little. "Yeah, sure then" you said. You tore off a piece of your paper and wrote your address and the time to come over. You were about to hand it to him until...

Deja Vu

"Yeah, sure! Can I have your address?" "Already wrote it down" she replied with a smile as she handed you a piece of paper with her address and the time on when to come over on it.

Back To Reality

"What?" Billy was weirded out when you froze. "Nothing, sorry, here" you handed it to him. "Y/n, hun, your mother called and says she's here to pick you up early" the teacher walked over to you. Your eyes widened a little and you quickly packed up your stuff excitedly and with relief. Billy furrowed his eyebrows. The fuck? Why is she leaving early now? "See you later" you told him as you ran out the classroom. He just watched as you left. What the hell?

After Class, 6th Period, Lunch

Billy made his way over to Stu as he was walking with Tatum to the outside of the school. Billy slapped his shoulder and Stu looked over and signaled for Tatum to go walk with Sid and that he'll catch up. Once Tatum walked away, Stu went over to him. "Where's Y/n?" Stu asked. "She just left early last period, her mom randomly came to get her" Billy replied. Stu raised an eyebrow, "why?" "I don't fucking know but it's stupid!" "Aw, do you miss your Juliet already, Romeo?" Billy smacked him across the head. "Ow!!" Stu held his head in pain.

"Why the fuck would I miss her?!" "Because you're always bringing her up!" Stu shrugged as he stepped back a bit. "Well, I keep on getting these thoughts about her and they're all about sex" Billy said. Stu laughed a little, "so what, you gonna call her tonight and try to get with her?" He said. "No, dumbass, I'm gonna try to get that advice" Stu groaned. "What even are you trynna get out of that?" "Success" Billy replied. Stu mocked him making Billy glare at him. "I also convinced her to let me to go her house" Stu's head shot over to him.

"And?!" "I'm going" Stu jumped high in the air and he clapped his hands. "YEAH, BABY!!!!!!" He screamed extremely loud and slammed against the lockers making Billy run off embarrassed by him.