Chapter 15

"Hey Nic," Percy said, then sat beside Nico.

"Hey Perce, something is different about you," Nico said, accepting the tea given from Percy.

"My hair? I love it, it became blue and white gradient after I became a primordial," Percy said, sipping his tea.

"Yea, it looked better, but I need to get used to it," Nico replied.

(A bit like that, imagine him being a bit more tanned and with eight packs)

"I think it looks good to be honest," Percy said.

"Why wasn't your hair colour same just now??" Nico asked.

"Oh, I didn't want to scare the others away, so I controlled the mist to make my hair look the same. But usually, I let it be. I actually love the gradient colour," Percy answered.

"So what happened when you fade?" Nico asked.

"Well, when I fade, I arrived in Tartarus. I was wandering around, luckily I still had my clothes and weapons. Weird, I still had my weapons and clothes, but that's a good thing... Sorry, ADHD," Percy said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't worry, I have that too," Nico replied.

"Anyways, I was trying to make my way to the Doors of Death, suddenly someone pulled me out of Tartarus. I was rising at a high speed and found myself at Planet Chaos. Chaos had saved me from Tartarus and made me a primordial. I was playing a prank on Chaos with Eros. We had become best buddies. Anyways, suddenly I saw you guys getting attacked, so I simply willed the stars to send arrows. Then, Chaos said I had to save you, so I came down," Percy said.

"How about Zoe Nightshade?" Nico asked.

"Well, she seemed to be getting bored so I asked Chaos if I could free her. Anyways, she gave me permission, since I'm the primordial of constellations, and Zoe was a constellation, I just transported her," explained Percy.

"Hey Perce, who's this?" Eros suddenly came over.

"Hey Eros, this is Nico," Percy replied.

"Wait, the Nico Di Angelo?" Eros asked.

"Yes, why?" Nico asked, confused.

"Nothing. Percy always talks about his friends, you especially. And when he talks about the Olympians, he always hover on a goddess," Eros smirked. Percy blushed crimson.

"Wait, wait, wait. Which one?" Nico asked, suddenly interested.

"Oh, it - murphigaahdajd," Eros' mouth was covered by Percy's hand.

"No one," Percy glared at Eros.

"Sorry, dude," Eros said.

"Hmph, I'm your best friend and you won't even tell me," Nico pouted.

"Anyways, I believe we should prepare for the celebration tonight," Percy rolled his eyes when he said 'celebration'.

"PERSEUS JACKSON!" Thalia suddenly screamed.

"Uh oh, please help," Percy begged.

"Sorry, you're on your own Perce," Nico and Eros said, then raced away. Then, a big lightning strike down on Percy.

"Ah-- Oof," Percy said, Thalia had also punched.

"I missed you Kelp Head," Thalia hugged Percy tightly.

"Ah ah, burn!" Percy yelped. Thalia immediately released.

"Where were you?" Thalia asked, suddenly becoming serious.

"Tell you tonight. Uh oh! More visitors, see ya later Thals," Percy said.

Suddenly, a bone-crushing hug met him.

"Ack! Dad, too hard," Percy yelped again.

"Sorry son. So you are a primordial now?" Poseidon asked, to which Percy nodded.

"I'm really sorry son. I didn't know it was actually Jess. Please forgive me," Poseidon pleaded.

"It's ok now. Do you like my new hair?" Percy grinned.

"Yup. It looks nice on you. Besides, you look more handsome now, beware of Aphrodite," Poseidon warned. Percy blushed at the compliment. It was true. he looked more handsome now. He had a good build. He wasn't that muscular, but he had eight packs, his eyes sea-green, his hair blue and white gradient. He was still tanned now, but it suited his hair and eyes. With his weapons and cloak, he looked badass.

"Anyways, dress well for tonight," Poseidon said, with that, he was gone.