Chapter 8

Percy flashed to Olympus. Flashing, an ability the Amazons gave him. He sat in the middle, meditating as he waited for Nico and the gods come.

Zeus was the first who came in, and when he saw the figure, he was very confused. He pointed his bolt at him, "Who are you?" he questioned. That's when Hera and Demeter came.

"Brother, who is he?" Demeter asked, they looked at the meditating figure, he was calm while they were confused.

"I don't know, we should call the council," Zeus replied, making the sky boom. Within seconds, all the Olympians flashed in.

"Father, who is that person?" Artemis asked. Suddenly, Nico shadow travelled in, still panting.

"Nico! How many times have I told you not to shadow travel," Poseidon scolded.

"I know him!" Nico blurted.

"Really, who is he?" Apollo asked.

"Actually, I don't know. He just saved me from monsters and cyclope," Nico answered. He carefully went over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Ah! Nico, and Olympians. I am here to assist you in fighting Order," he said.

"Who are you?" Athena asked.

"Ah, Athena. Curious as ever. Call me Athanasios," Athanasios said.

"Immortal, interesting. How can we trust you?" Athena questioned.

"The same way you trusted Percy Jackson. Oh right, you didn't. But never mind that, you can trust me," He said, everyone felt uncomfortable at the mention of Percy.

"How powerful are you?" Hermes asked.

"I don't know," Athanasios answered truthfully.

"Let's have a duel then. Hermes and the twins against you," Zeus said. Athanasios shrugged.

The twin archers stepped in the middle of the room as well as Hermes. They circled Athanasios. Then, Artemis and Apollo started firing at him at a fast speed. Athanasios dodged most of them and cut the ones approaching him with Xiphos. Seeing this, Artemis fired three arrows, each reaching for different areas of his body. Athanasios just moved out of the way and fired three arrows at the same time, pinning the three arrows. Everyone admired his arrows, they were a masterpiece.

Meanwhile, Artemis was surprised, this person can block her arrows that easily. Shoot with precision too. Hermes suddenly came rushing in, in an attempt to knock him down, Athanasios quickly disarmed Hermes and made him yield. As for the twins, he threw his set of hunting knives pinning them down.

Everyone was shocked by the showcase of skills, Athena asked, "Can we see who you are?"

"In time, sure. Now, no," He replied.

Everyone was disappointed, they would really like to know who this powerful person is. "I will assist you in this war. For now, I must take my leave," Athanasios said. Then he disappeared and reappeared at the cliff side.

Nico was about to go to the cliffside and stare at the ocean. When he arrived, he saw Athanasios sitting at the edge. "Why are you here?" Nico demanded.

"Oh come on, Nico. Don't you remember your favourite cousin and brother?" Athanasios smirked. He pulled down his hood and was met with a gasp.

"Percy!" Nico exclaimed. He hugged Percy and said, "I see you are quite powerful now. Your eyes, they are back to the old you and you seem way more happier now."

"Yes, come and sit. Let's eat while I tell you my story," Percy patted to a seat besides him. He gave Nico some blue cookies he bought from the store. Percy told Nico all his adventures while munching on blue cookies.

"Nico, you must not tell anyone about my real identity," Percy said.

"I won't, I promise," Nico replied.

"Thank you," Percy heaved a sigh.