Chapter 13

Thousands of arrows flew down from the constellation of Xiphos. Everyone seemed confused, even Order himself.

The arrows were beautiful. The arrows were black and the sharp tip is navy blue, whereas the end of the arrow was emerald in colour. Nico took one good look at it and lit up. The arrows killed a majority of monsters.

"You're all going down," Nico laughed. Everyone looked at Nico as if he was crazy. Order gleamed.

"Such bold words for such a small man. Looks like you're going to die first," Order said. He rushed to Nico.

Suddenly a 'woohoo' was heard from above. Everyone stopped what they were doing and look up. From the Xiphos constellation, they saw a man, wearing black combat boots, a hoodie and a cloak plunging down. His cloak flew up with the wind, revealing his arrows. He suddenly threw his sword down into the ground, then he landed, standing up.

"I'm back! Did ya'll miss me?" Athanasios asked, smiling wildly. Everyone whooped and cheered. They are not going to lose or die today. The Olympians looked at each other, relief flooding their faces.

Suddenly, Order lunged at Nico, with his sword at ready to plunge it through Nico. As quick as lightning, Athanasios picked up Xiphos and blocked Order's attack just before it could penetrate Nico.

"Who are you?" Order growled.

"Allies know me as Athanasios. Friends know me as Percy Jackson," Athanasios smiled and threw up his hood.

"IF you want a more detailed intro. I am Percy Jackson, primordial of constellations, god of eclipse, tides, loyalty and demigods," Percy replied, smirking.

"Just a distraction," Order said. Percy looked around, everyone was smiling wildly, their hero was back! Some had guilt, some had happiness and some had determination. The Olympians, well, some were relief, some were guilt, some were happiness. Artemis was blushing, weird?

When Percy scanned his eyes in the crowd, he stopped when he saw Artemis. He thought to himself, 'She's beautiful, never have I ever seen her under the moonlight. Hmmm... Is that blush? What are you thinking? Perseus Jackson! She's a maiden goddess for Hades' sake.' He shook himself out of his own thoughts.

"Wait a second, gotta do something first. Definitely not letting just us having the fun are we?" Percy said then, grinned. His eyes were gorgeous, sea-green coloured, sparkling and filled with mirth and mischief. He took out an orb and pressed the middle.

"What?" Order asked, looking around.

"Gosh, wait a second," Percy said. Suddenly, flashes were seen. The old heroes were seen behind Percy. Surprisingly, Eros came to Percy's aid. As best friends, Eros and Percy would help each other out.

"Percy, bad news, Chaos is still mad about the prank," Eros said, grinning from ear to ear.

"At least Pontus is at fault too, anyways there's a war right now," Percy said. All the campers and Olympians looked at them in awe.

They started to get their weapons out but Percy called, "Wait a second." Everyone stared at him, surprised they actually looked at him. Percy took out a badge and pressed the middle.

"You done now?" Order asked, annoyed at the interruptions.

"Almost, wait a minute," Percy replied. Suddenly, the Amazons came rushing into the battle. Everyone was amazed.

"Now we can start, thank you Queen Hylla," Percy said.

"The pleasure is mine," she replied smiling.