Chapter 15

[Harry's POV]

"Sir, I don't want to do that with her. Why do I have to?"

"I've told you this Harry, it's about being convincing, so you're going to do it, as planned."

I sigh, nodding as I walk out of the office, Olivia rolling her eyes as I pass her.

I've quite hated this stunt, and it's quite possibly been the most dreadful three weeks of my life.
I hate admitting it to myself, but I really do miss Louis, even though I doubt he misses me back.

I never admitted it to him, but in my opinion, he was my "best" stunt by far, even though I told him otherwise.

"Harry, walk faster," Olivia mumbles, and so I try my best to speed up without running out of breathe before we can even make it out of the building.

It's conflicting, to be with someone you don't like and to like someone else at the same time. I've just gone quiet, entirely, because I know protesting or begging to bring Louis back won't do me any good, as I doubt Louis would actually come walking through those doors ever again.

We make it to the elevator, Olivia texting someone on her phone, completely ignoring me as always.

I'm not fond of her, or the way she treats me like I'm just a job, even though it is technically what I am. She only says nice things to me because she's in it all for the money.

At least Louis treated me like an actual person, even if we didn't always get along.
Sometimes he was nice, and I really loved those moments- I looked forward to when he would slip out a joke or laugh. Even if he was making fun of me, I didn't really mind it.

I'm used to it, I've been through many relationships, throughout the course of 12 years. Simon has never really hesitated to do whatever he decides.

As long as Simon is pleased, he doesn't care what has to be done.

And because of it, Louis got stuck up in some pap rumor that I cheated on him with Olivia and so he left me, even though it's far from the truth.

I haven't seen or heard from Louis since he left, and it's been boring without him.

I hate that it's the truth.

The elevator dings, the doors sliding open, and Olivia walks right out, and I wait a moment before doing just the same.

I put on my sunglasses before shoving my hands back into my pockets as we walk out of the front entrance.

The one thing I've been quite glad about is that Olivia doesn't care to hold my hand, but she's still quite touchy and it's frustrates me because I often tell her to stop.

"Harry you need to stop being so sad looking," Olivia whispers, smacking my arm with her hand.

I ignore her, continuing to walk to where Simon wanted us to go today- some fancy restaurant and then for a walk before my concert tonight, which Olivia is unfortunately attending as well.

It takes us nearly 15 minutes to get to the restaurant, sitting at the table I was told to reserve for us.

"Right this way," the waitress smiles, leading us to a table for two.

I sit down, and Olivia looks taken back that for once I didn't pull out the chair for her.
I'm done pretending, I'm just done.

She scoffs, sitting down and immediately focusing her attention back to her phone, and I only frown at the menu, not wanting to take my sunglasses off.

Because if I do they'll see the puffiness of my eyes and the swelling from the bruise, and Simon made it clear that no one is allowed to see that. No one.

Dinner goes by quickly, mainly because I didn't order anything and Olivia didn't order much.

I get the check and pay for the meal, thanking the waitress again before we leave the restaurant and set off for the walk we planned.

As we pass by some shops, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a someones chin rest on my shoulder.

I roll my eyes because I know it's Olivia. "What are you doing?"

"What I was told to, Harry. Why do you always complain about everything?"

I shrug, not moving, as I know if I continue walking, Olivia might fall.

Even though that would be pretty funny.

We hang around the shops for nearly an hour before we head back to the corporation so that we can get the car ride to the stadium.

I sit in the back of the car, Olivia sitting in the front- which I am more than grateful for.

We arrive to the stadium roughly an hour or two later, and I take a deep breathe to prepare myself for the crowds of fans and paparazzi as I exit the car.

I follow the security guards, not really minding to where Olivia is as I enter the back of the stadium, being led to my dressing room.

I head in by myself, changing into a simpler outfit than usual, because I'm just not feeling it tonight.

I go with white pants and a black see through button-up, which I leave the first few buttons undone so that part of my chest is exposed.

I fix my hair back a bit, so that it's out of the way for the moment, before leaving the room again.

I end up putting on a hat because the sunglasses won't do while out performing.

"Harry, you're on in 5!" A crew member shouts, and I give a thumbs up before grabbing my guitar.

I pace back and forth as the minutes tick down, each passing second feeling shorter than the last before I'm told I can go.

As I do, the fans immediately erupt into even louder cheers, and I wave, being handed a microphone as I make it out to the stage.

I begin by singing "Late Night Talking," "Meet Me in the Hallway," and "Kiwi" before taking a small water break and talking with the fans.

It's the part I always tend to enjoy most- being able to have conversations with them like we have all the time in the world.
I'd give it to them if I could, too.

I love reading the signs as well, seeing what messages and such people write and bring along with them.

I scan my eyes through the crowd, reading one of the signs aloud through the microphone.

"Did you miss us?" It read, and I grow confused, "What do you mean did I miss you?"

They aren't too far out, but I can't exactly make out who they are either, so I can't see if I know them or not.

But that's when I hear "It's me, Harry!" being shouted from one of the three fans with the sign.

And my jaw nearly drops at how easily recognizable their voice is.

It's Louis, and so I assume Niall and Liam were brought along as well.

"Louis is that you?" I ask in the microphone, sounding excitedly shocked before seeing two of them- Niall and Liam- begin jumping and cheering quite loudly, opposed to the one in the middle- Louis, who's waving.

I feel a smile form on my lips, genuinely excited that's they're here, especially Louis.

I talk to them for a moment more before continuing on with singing, and finally finishing off the concert with "Fine Line" before I run off of stage.

Olivia returns backstage pretty quickly, which I scrunch my nose at.

I can't seem to wipe the smile off of my face under the fact that Louis came to one of my shows, voluntarily.

Maybe he doesn't hate me as much as he says he does.
~•~

:) yay sad but better ending yk anyways yeah whOoo

Stay safe and take care of yourselves <3