Chapter 6

It would be a lie if I said that I wasn't enjoying myself.

Currently being backstage, sitting on top some box, listening to Harry sing- watching Niall and Liam have the time of their lives, screaming the lyrics and dancing like it's their life's mission- I'm close to saying that I'm having fun.

From listening to Harry, he's already on his last song, Fine Line, and it's quite sad, really.

Harry and his stupid sad songs.

"Louis, live for once! Accept you like the music, you've been tapping your foot against the floor to the beat of every song!" Niall calls out, laughing at how he's doing some slow dance with Liam.

I hold my hands up in defense, "I think I'm good."

"Well, I think you should let go of your bad boy exterior and actually accept the truth," Niall laughs again, to which I flip him off for.

The music ends, Harry talking about something about pronouncing someone's name, his laughter echoing through.

He gives his goodbyes, the fans erupting into loud masses of cheers, and he appears through the curtain.

He changed outfits earlier, now wearing some white see-through, and he only buttoned it up about half way, along with some black pants he's got on with it.

He's a hot mess, literally- sweat dripping down, his hair all over the place.

I would never dare admit I find it attractive.

"Hey guys," he smiles, and I stare at the ground, feeling his eyes on me.

Niall and Liam are quick to be cheering him on, Niall rambling about how he wants to go get wasted at a bar.

"Louis, you coming? Harry's agreed to pay, do you know how many beers I can get off of Harry's money?" Niall asks, laughing a bit in disbelief.

"Yeah, I'll come," I mumble, standing from the box I was sitting on.

"I've just got to change really fast, I'm dying in this," Harry remarks, gesturing at his outfit.

"Couldn't care less," I growl, still staring off at the ground.

"What's wrong Louis?" He asks, taking a step closer.

"He's mad because he was enjoying your music," Liam whispers, and Harry nods, smirking.

"Well, I'll be right back. There's a bar not too far from here, we can walk."

Niall giggles, clapping his hands together. Liam is his same calf self, and me, I'm becoming a mess.

Harry jogs off, leaving the three of us to stand here.

He doesn't return for about 20 minutes, and I'm willingly ready to just let someone stab me.

He's now in black skinnies and a dark blue button up, exposing the top half of his chest, the sleeves coming down his arms, folded up at his forearms. He's in brown boots as well, his hair slick from the sweat drying in it.

He gives off a sly smile, and we all begin walking off from backstage, down a hallway which takes us past where his dressing room was and to a door, a sign saying 'EXIT' in bright red lettering.

We all step out, fans and paparazzi scattered around.

I grow a little nervous, but for some reason feeling more secure as Harry slides his fingers and wraps them around mine, squeezing my hand tight.

We continue walking down the ramp, and I feel him lean closer to me, his hot breath hitting my ear.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I ask, continuing to stare ahead.

"Cameras, Louis. If they want pictures then I say we give them pictures."

"Okay, and do what?" I say, more sarcastically as I raise an eyebrow.

"Well, I have an idea, but I need your permission."

"Fine, go ahead, as long as I don't end up naked by the end of it," I warn.

He laughs a bit, but as we get closer to the paps, we stop, like he wants us perfectly in their view.

He leans in, and before I can really process it, his lips have touched mine.
Not knowing what else to do, I kiss him back, closing my eyes to make it more believable.

To make it seem real.

He parts first after a moment, smiling, a little pant in his breaths.

I want to scream, cry, throw up. It's revolting that I was just kissed by Harry Styles.
I try to not yell at him, standing a bit shocked, hearing Niall cheering and cameras clicking, fans adding in to Niall's antics.

"Are you okay?" He whispers, and I nod, clearing my throat.

I retake his hand in mine, dragging him behind me.

"What's the rush?" He asks, skipping in his step to now be standing on my right.

I catch up with Niall and Liam, not answering. Us all now together, we begin making our way to the bar.

With my walking pace, and everyone trying to keep up, we arrive in around 10 minutes.

It's quite the change in scenery from outside- people cheering, drunk or sober- horny or just having a good time- dancing on the dance floor, or chatting at the bar, or off to the side somewhere.

Lights are flashing, music blasting through.

Harry's hand is still in mine, but he's talking with Niall. I'm just glad he's not talking to me, I don't think I could get any words out at the moment.

I make it to the bar, letting go off Harry and folding my arms across the counter.
Harry sits on my left, Niall next to Harry, Liam next to Niall.

The bartender approaches us, a grim smile on his face, "What can I get ya?"

"Your strongest drink," I mumble, "and make it two of them."

He nods, walking away before returning with two shot glasses.

"Thanks," I say, picking one of them up. He nods again, now turning his attention to the others, but I feel uncomfortable as he keeps looking over at me.

I roll my eyes, tilting my head back and taking the shots, my face growing sour. I let out some strange sound, the drink being quite strong.
Thankful, though, that he gave me what I asked for.

I just need to order a few more, and I'll be good.

If I can't exactly get rid of Harry, then I'll just get rid of remembering him for this night.

I'm already regretting taking this job.
~•~
Gave my boy gay panic lmbo

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter :)

Stay safe and take care of yourselves, please <3

Ok bye :)