Chapter 4

"Harry, I don't like being stared at while I eat," I mumble, tossing the piece of bread I picked off back onto the plate.

"I don't either, we can leave if you want? I know it's weird having random people stare and take pictures."

I turn my head to the left, my arms folded on the table, my half eaten sandwich in front of me. There's several people stealing glances or trying to sneak photos of Harry, pointing at us constantly. It's awkward, some people even walking over to say "hi."

"Yeah, I want to leave," I say in a lower tone, sliding my chair back, Harry copying my movements.

We both grab our trash and leave the table, tossing the remains into a trash bin before walking out of the shop.

"So, you heading home or hanging out with me?" He asks, sticking his hands in his pockets.

I still haven't gotten used to the Gucci suit in the three hours I've been around him. He's still getting on my nerves by simply breathing, but I can't tell him to stop because that's just inhumane. I'm not that cruel. Plus, I don't want to be responsible for the death of Harry Styles.

"Eh, Niall's going to bug me either way. How about you walk me home, since I'm to be seen with you all the time? I'm sure you've got someone you can call to pick you up, being as rich as you are."

He nods, "I actually do, his name's Paul, thank you very much. But sure, I don't mind walking the animal back to his shelter."

"How mature, Styles, how mature," I say, glaring at him.

"A funny joke from a hot guy, what a win am I right?"

"Make that two funny jokes," I say, practically snatching his right hand up so that I can hold it.

He only looks at our hands and then at me, raising an eyebrow and smirking, "Without hesitation? My you must actually love me."

"In your dreams, which I'm beginning to wish this was."

"Oh so you want to dream about me? Cute, but kind of weird, hmm?"

I nudge my elbow into his side, him whispering "ow" before giving me a look.

I only smile at him, which he narrows his eyes at me in return.

"Okay, so where's your place?" He asks, pulling me forward as he begins walking down the sidewalk.

I never thought I'd have a moment where I would be embarrassed about where I reside. I mean, a millionaire is standing right next to me, who likely owns several houses, which are all probably ten of mine together.
His bed is probably bigger than my room, in all honesty.

"Uhm, you know Princess Park? Around there."

He looks at me, and I feel nervous that he's going to laugh at me.

"I used to live out there, I know where to go," he says instead, a smile prominent.

We continue walking, at quite a slow pace, one that's bothering me a bit, and I'm biting my tongue to not force him to walk faster.
Though, as I was expecting, a group of girls stops us, all with their phones out and smiles across their faces, looking like they've witnessed the greatest thing on Earth.

I'd guess Harry, but there's no way he's from this planet.

"Oh my god, can we get a picture with you?" One of the girls asks, and Harry lets go of my hand, "Yes, of course we can. Louis, can you take the pictures please?"

I nod immediately, flashing a small smile before the girls hand me their phones.

The first girl stands next to Harry, smiling, and Harry holds up a peace sign.
The second girl asks for a hug, and I almost laugh at how awkward Harry looks.
The third girl gives two thumbs up, Harry copying her.

They thank the both of us and don't question my presence, which I am quite glad for.

Harry's phone goes off, the girls giving a last wave before excitedly giggling at each other and skipping off.
He pulls his phone out of his pocket, staring at it with a frown.

"What? Your Gucci suits not in stock anymore?" I ask, but he ignores me.

The frown on his face becomes a bit hesitant, fading a bit. "It's from Simon, he's saying the pap pictures he's seen aren't convincing enough."

"Does he not understand that I've only just met you? I'm not going to make out with someone like you this early on."

"Never said you had to," he muses, a smirk growing on his face before fading again, "But we can't just simply hold hands for a moment, I guess. He's always on my tail about it. That's why none of the other relationships lasted that long, he was always being so- so constructive."

"See Harry, there's things I don't mind hearing and things I don't care to hear. This, this is something I don't care to hear."

He nods, mumbling an apology before he reaches out for my hand.
Our fingers intertwine and our walk resumes, continuing to Princess Park.

"The concert starts at 8, I'll pick you up at 6 if that's alright with you?"

I shrug, "Yeah, I guess. Can I bring my friends so I'm not bored out of my mind?"

"I don't mind, just don't bring too many."

"Bold of you to assume I have enough to be considered 'too many,'" I mutter, kicking at a small sized rock on the sidewalk.

"Well, considering that mouth of yours that likes to act like it runs the world, I assume you're considered popular somewhere."

I bite the inside of my cheek, chewing at it a bit so that I don't insult the lad accidentally.

I have to appear to be in love with him, in public at least, which is already the biggest challenge I've faced, aside the passings of my mum and sister, and the fact that Niall somehow is my best friend.

Noticing that we aren't too far from my place, I decide it's fair enough I give Harry a slight warning.

"Just so you know, I live with my friends, who are- for some reason- big fans of yours, so, yeah."

He nods, "Glad to know someone I consult with actually has good music taste."

"I've been doing just fine without your sad songs in my playlists, thank you."

"Well those 'sad songs' you speak of help me out quite a bit."

"What? Do you use the money for fancy sports cars, Gucci suits, and mansions?"

"Only a little bit of it."

I scrunch my nose, making a face at him of confusion.

He laughs, "A suit really doesn't put a dent in my wallet."

"Well my bad you're at such a high class."

"You are too, now at least."

I send one final glare at him before I come to the realization that we've made it to my place.

I look up, Niall looking excitedly out the window, Liam right next to him, both of them holding the curtains aside.

"Prepare yourself," I mumble, and Harry just laughs, but we both tense up as the front door swings open.
~•~
Ok so that took forever because I wrote like most of this late last night and didn't remember any of it.

Anyways, hope it was a good chapter :)

Stay safe and take care of yourselves <3