Chapter 5

"Niall if you don't shut up I'm seriously going to smack you," I warn, narrowing my eyes at him.

He looks away from Harry, sticking his tongue out at me, "You can't hit me for being curious about your sudden love interest."

"He's not my love interest, it's my job. He was supposed to leave but you basically kidnapped him."

It was quite amusing the way Niall ran out of the house, stopping right in front of Harry, looking as if he was about to explode with excitement. He had even managed to drag him inside the house, filling the air with questions, practically demanding answers.

We're in the living room, me and Liam sharing the couch, Harry standing to my left, one of his hands resting behind my head, and Niall is standing in front of Harry, the same, childish glint in his eyes.

"So, have you already like fallen for Louis, I'll be disappointed if not, because, you know, it's awkward if you haven't. It's Louis, like how haven't you," Niall rambles, making dramatic hand movements as he does.

"I doubt it, because I can barely look at him without barfing," I laugh, and Harry moves his hand from the spot behind me to smack the back of my head.

I look up at him, scowling. Liam laughs slightly and Niall fully cackles before excusing himself to the kitchen.

Liam clears his throat, adjusting on the couch, "So, what exactly is it you guys have going on?"

I turn and look over at Liam, Harry doing the same, but he simply stays silent, and I open my mouth to speak.

"I'm like his cover-up, I'm just pretending to date him to create drama in his fancy little world."

Liam nods, looking as if he's stifling back his laugh.

"D'you have a bathroom I can use?" Harry asks, tapping my shoulder to get my attention.

A confused look forms on my face, but I don't even put in the effort to look at him, instead saying it over my shoulder. "No, Harry. We go outside or in the sink- Yes we have a bathroom! Right down the hall, can't miss it."

He mocks me before he walks off, trailing away and down the hallway, and I hear the click of a door.

"So, Louis," Liam starts, dragging out his words.

"What?" I deadpan, staring at him.

"You two seem to get along a bit as much as you claim to hate him."

"No, no. I hate him, just biting my tongue when I want to say something because I don't feel like losing the job I only got today."

He pokes out his lip, nodding, "Alright then, whatever you say."

Niall comes running back into the living room, two bags of crisps and a two liter of soda in his hands.

He looks panicked, "Where's Harry?"

"The bathroom, chill out," I mumble, and he takes a breath, now looking relieved.

I notice Harry has returned back in the doorframe of the room, leaning against it.

"Speak of the devil," I spit, speaking quietly.

"I figured you were talking about yourself," Harry chimes in, smiling as he walks back into the room.

Niall snickers and I snatch the pillow from beside me and throw it at him, laughing as it smacks him in the face.

Harry lets off a small laugh as well, causing me to grab another pillow, chucking it at him.
He catches it though, "Thanks."

I roll my eyes, and Liam nudges my shoulder, grinning, looking off at Harry for a second.

It makes me curious and so I look over as well, careful not to make it obvious.

I find Harry already staring at me, but he looks away embarrassed after seeing my eyes locking on him.

He clears his throat, "So, Louis, ready for the show?"

"The what?" I ask, looking at him confused as he stares at me, as if he's saying 'seriously?'"

"The concert, you agreed you'd go if you could bring friends."

I nod, "Oh, right. Slipped my mind."

"Wait, what? We better be those friends Harry's just mentioned or I won't hesitate to kill someone," Niall interjects, shoving a crisp into his mouth, chewing quickly.

"Yes, Niall. Who else would I invite?"

"You could invite that girl Eleanor," Liam jokes and I smack him on the shoulder.
He winces and immediately beings rubbing the spot I hit him.

"Who's Eleanor?" Harry questions, his facial expression becoming serious as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Just some girl Louis almost asked out. She's pretty, I guess, but, next to you, she's the dirt you walk on," Niall says, looking amused, as if he wants something to happen from him saying what he did.

But Harry doesn't say anything about it, and I don't make an effort either, because fairly I don't care to.

"Come on, uhm, get ready. I'll ring Paul and then we can go," Harry finally says, unfolding his arms so that he can shove his hands in his pockets.

"I don't take orders from you," I muse, but I stand anyway, walking off to my room.

Niall had already ran off, and I hear him singing one of Harry's songs to himself, some random statements of panic of what he's going to wear.
Liam, he wasn't as big a fan, but he always vocalized how much he loved the song Harry featured in with Zayn.

I enter my room, closing the door behind me before stripping from my clothes and shoes, leaving me in my boxers and socks.

I head over to my dresser, settling on black skinnies and a black tank top.

It had come to my realization that Harry has yet to see the tattoos not displayed on my hands, as I had a black turtleneck on beforehand.
Not even sure why I spared the thought, I shake it from my head quickly and throw on my shoes.

I walk out, back into the living room, finding Liam on his phone, Niall laughing at himself about something, and Harry standing awkwardly, as if waiting on something.

He turns, obviously taking note to my tattoos, and I smirk. I walk over and take my place by Liam, well, until we leave the house at least.

"Okay, come on let's go before I die," Niall blurts out, making his way to the door quicker than when I tell him that food's ready.

Liam walks out behind him, and then Harry behind them.

Harry gives a knowing look after I close the door, and I groan before allowing him to take my hand in his.

"Excited?" He asks, beginning to swing our arms back and forth as we walk.

"I'd prefer to be dead right now, but thanks for asking," I say sarcastically, and Harry frowns slightly.

A black car pulls up, and Harry skips ahead to hold open the back door, all of us climbing in. Niall and Liam squeeze next to each other, and I roll my eyes noticing that I'll be sat next to Harry for the entire ride.
Harry smiles, beginning to talk to Paul as he shuts the door behind him.

I already want this car to drive off a cliff.
~•~
I had severe procrastination editing this and yeah so sorry if it's crap or doesn't make sense in a part-

Anyways. Stay safe and take care of yourselves <3