Youre back??? ( abby dahlkemper)

Leaving the US to go to England was really hard mostly because it meant leaving my girlfriend of that time, her name was Abby, I met her on my first day of college and I was immediately attracted to her. After 2 years of dating I had an opportunity to play in England, it was one of the hardest decisions of my life, stay in the US with my girlfriend or try something new in England. I ended up choosing England which devastated me as well as Abby.

Now I have been in England for about 6 years, I've been playing for Arsenal for the past two years. It's really good being here but I really miss home, I miss my family and most importantly Jill told me that if I go play in the US I'll have a spot in the roster for the Olympics so that's what I did. I got transferred to the North Carolina Courage, I don't really know the team I just know they won last season and that's about it.

Today was my last day in England so all my teammates came to the airport to wish me a good trip and good rest of the season. Inside the airplane I watched a movie and then slept the whole way. As soon as I landed I told my ex-teammates about it and then went to grab my bags. When I have them I start walking seeing a tall blonde girl with a sing with my name I approach her and smile "Hey!I'm Sam remember me?" I look at her face for a few seconds before quickly hugging her "Of course I remember you Tower of Power" I use the nickname I had put her in our college years. We get inside her car and she starts talking about the team "You'll stay with me and Abby for a few days is that okay?" I nod but my mind lingers on that name for a bit it can't be the same Abby that was my girlfriend right? There's no way she wants to see me and even less chance that she'll let me stay on her apartment.

Once we get there Sam helps me take my bags up to the apartment and then she shows me my room
"Abby isn't here yet, she'll be here for dinner" I nod and start unpacking a little bit. "I'm home!" I hear after a few minutes and I just absolutely freeze there's no way. I slowly walk out of my room and I see her standing at the door just as beautiful as I remember "Hey" I say and she looks at me shocked
"What?You're back? What are you doing here?" She asks me coming closer to me "I...I got transferred so I'm your New teammate" she looks at me surprised and then nods "Welcome to the team" she tells me before she goes to her room. I sigh feeling all the feelings from six years ago resurface.

I sit down in the table while Sam is cooking and I quickly grab my phone texting the groupchat I have with Viv and Dan "Hey guys, I kind of have a situation here so answer fast" I send them and as soon as they answer I start telling them about the fact that not only is she my teammate but also my roommate, I'm about to send another text answering one of their questions when Abby and Sam sit down in front of me so I put my phone down. "So how's England been?" Sam asks me while grabbing the plates and putting food on them Thanks, and it's been good, it was really hard the first two years but then it was amazing, mostly these last two years" they nod "You were playing for Arsenal right?" I nod "Yeah they're a great team and an even greater group of girls" they nod and we talk about the Courage until we finish dinner "I'll clean the dishes" I tell them and when Sam is about to protest I talk again "It's the least I can do, you're letting me stay at your apartment and you even went to get me at the airport" I give her a smile showing my small dimples and I grab the plates taking them to the sink. After i clean them I smile at the two girls "I'm going to sleep, I'm still jet lagged" they nod and I go to my room almost immediately falling asleep thinking about Abby.

The next morning I'm woken up by my alarm which I quickly turn off before getting up and putting some shorts and a sports bra. I grab a water bottle from the fridge and then I go for my normal morning run. An hour later I get home and I get inside completely sweaty. I go to the kitchen making myself a smoothie and I start drinking absolutely forgetting that I'm only on some shorts and a sports bra I feel eyes on me so I look to the side seeing Abby staring at me "Enjoying the view?" I tell her jokingly and she blushes "Shut up"

I smile softly and after finishing my smoothie I take a shower and change.

After a few weeks I'm close with almost all the girls of the team except of course Jess and Jaelene, I've been getting closer to Abby again and I'm almost sure that her feelings for me are back. We've been flirting a lot since the day I caught her staring.
"Hey Abby?" I ask her one day after practice while we're getting changed in the locker room "Yeah?"
She tells me "Do you want to go out tonight?" I ask her deciding that today's the day I tell her that I'm still in love with her "Like a date?" I nod at her question "Unless you don't want it to be" I look at the ground and I hear her laugh "Of course I want to you idiot" I smile "Well then be ready at eight" I tell her smiling before grabbing my bag walking out of there.

We've been dating for two months now since that date. I look down at my chest seeing her completely asleep and I smile thinking that maybe I can skip today's run. I kiss her head and hug her closer to me before falling asleep again.

Woso one shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें