Female version of messi (alexia putellas)

Being a world cup champion was definitely one of the best feeling in the world. After all the party's and alcohol I was filled with offers from different clubs wanting to sign me. The two that were willing to pay a lot to get me were Atletico de Madrid and FC Barcelona. It wasn't that hard of a choice, since I was little I had been a big fan of Barcelona so for them wanting to pay me that much just to get me in their team was an amazing feeling.

So as soon as I made my mind on wanting to sign with them I had one day to say goodbye to my family and try to learn a little Spanish before leaving to get to Barcelona. When I got there I was quickly picked up from the airport by a driver that took me to the club. I was handed some papers to sing and then take the official pictures before quickly meeting the coach and him telling me that the whole team was going into a little trip to practice and bond so I was happy to meet all of the players.

A few hours later after settling in it was time to meet the team. I was one of the last person's to get to the club so we could leave for the trip and when I got there I just stood to the side waiting for the coach to introduce me and then get on the bus, I knew that the players were talking about me but I didn't understand them at all, the Spanish lessons didn't really work so when the coach started talking I tried to understand what he was saying but couldn't. After he introduced me to the team I learned that at least I wasn't the only New player. I smile at Caroline when she approaches me "Want to sit with me on the bus?" I nod still very shy with all of them and we all get inside the bus everybody is in their own bubbles until Vicky says that they should get to know us the new players. The rest of the ride is them asking us questions.

When we get to the location we all start getting of the bus and following the staff to where we'll be staying. It's a really nice place. Once inside the little like hotel we get paired up for the rooms and I end with Alexia Putellas as my roommate I smile at her and follow her to our room. I let her pick her bed and then sit on my own grabbing my phone seeing a bunch of messages on the group I have with the rest of my USWNT teammates. I was about to start reading them when I heard Alexia tell me something "We should get ready" I look at her "For training" she clarifies and I nod shortly before going to the bathroom to get ready. Once we're both ready I follow her out the room and to where the rest of the team is, I'm quickly approached by Caroline as she smiles "Bus buddy's?" I smile "Of course I sit next to her on the bus to the training facility.

We start training and Tanicklv get the hang of things fitting right in with the team, to finish practice we start a scrimmage. I quickly get the ball to Caro and make a run along side her, she passes me the ball and I cross it to where Alexia is letting her have an easy finish. My team ends up winning the scrimmage and I smile as they congratulate me on the crosses.
After practice we get back to the hotel and I go back to being shy which surprises everyone since I talk a lot while playing. We then have this kind of Barbeque where all of us New players cook. It was really fun and I'm liking how this team is but I'm still very shy.

After a week of practice and a game we get back to Barcelona. When we get there we start training again because of the Catalunya Cup. I'm still very shy with the team but I got really close with Caroline and Sandra.

I walk into breakfast smiling at my phone reading some messages from my USWNT teammates
"Talking to your girl?" I look up from my phone to see Caroline wiggling her eyebrows at me to which I just laugh "Yeah right, like I could get a girl" I hear Caroline and Alexia laugh "Honey you could get any girl you want" says Alexia before winking at me and sitting down with her food. I blush to the point where I'm absolutely red and Caroline just laughs at me I grab my food and sit down without saying a word to anyone. "You okay there?you look a little red" Alexia asks me after she sits in front of me to which I just nod looking at my food. I hear Caroline laugh at me so I just sink more into my chair. After breakfast we start training again. I'm super confident in the field so everyone is confused when I smile shyly when coach congratulates me on fitting in with the team so quickly. After I shower and change I'm grabbing my bag when Alexia approaches me "I don't understand" I look at her weirdly "Understand what?" I ask her "How you're so shy when you're literally a female version of Messi" I blush "No but like seriously, you're amazing on the field, you're hot as fuck there is literally no reason for you to be this shy" I blush even more "You think I'm hot?" I ask still blushing but with more confidence in my voice "Umm...well yeah" she blushes and I smile "Well good thing I think you're hot as fuck too" I smile before walking past her "Let's hang out on tuesday" I tell her before walking out of there. I smile not knowing where did that confidence come from and Caroline looks at me surprised "You were confident...?" I hit her head softly "Shut up!"

Woso one shots рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ