Author's note

DISCLAIMERS

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘˗ˏˋ ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ˎˊ˗∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

To cut straight to the point, this is a fiction novel, obviously meaning none of it is real and I think most readers can collectively agree that this means that things that do not and should not normally happen in real life can be excused in fiction novels.

This is a dark, high school, romance series. Compared to most dark high school romances that I've read, this book is pretty tame but I will still warn readers that it deals with a lot of mature, sensitive, triggering subjects like bullying, non-consensual sexual activities, blackmail, manipulation, violence e.t.c.

If that makes you uncomfortable I would suggest proceeding cautiously or perhaps not proceeding at all. It is not in any way, a traditional romantic story and some of my characters are not even good people. I am aware of this and I've done it on purpose to fulfil the plot of the story.

SMUT

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘˗ˏˋ ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ˎˊ˗∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I always just want to make it known that my book does contain a lot of smut and sexual content. Some of the smut is very extreme and there is even a lot of non-consensual sexual activities, so I just want everyone to know what you are getting into before you advance further into the story.

ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFO

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

And as for the updating schedule, sometimes I fail at consistency but you can hopefully expect at least one new chapter every weekend.

————— ୨୧ —————

Most importantly I hope you enjoy the story :)