ignorance is not a blessing!

Yari woke up in kravenbrug castle in the kingdom of Ravensburg in naro in the year 554, 3rd quarter yea, 6th season week 6 day 2. (yea Naros day and night cycle is pretty confusing).

The room or cell should i say is surprisingly warm and nice, with hay stacks on the floor and massive stone walls surrounding her except for bed, a door, lantern and a sound recorder.

They are a curious to find out what message does this recorder have?   

It spoke in a feminine voice (like the one that is aimed to seduce someone). It stated it has the name of Ariy flys, stating that this is a phycological test to see an average Narrian morality.

Her cell doors opened, and soon after she steps out her cell, and on the very corner of her eye, a limping creature was existing, She didn't know and shouted "hello?" with a curious tone.

That limping beast turned around and showed its fully skinny body, with sharp jagged teeth with skin as pale grey as grey can get it and eyes which are not only bloodshot but bigger then any narrian eyes!

It looked at yari like how a cannibal and an animal looks at pray. Hunger runs in its blood and food is what it see's. And it is Yari!

The creature speeds crawl towards her like how a leopard runs towards its pray, Yari garbs a stone (which is 20 cm high) and then proceeds to throw the said rock and it bounced off it, but it had been nocked out for now, it be back for hunting.

The first test, is a spear pointed towards a bagged person and a lever, and a door way which is only available by said level, but if she would pull the lever the person would have the spear thrusted in their left lung. She spent time thinking, she looked around, and wanted to check back her cell encase she missed anything in that cell, once she turned around the corner, the body of the banded walker, disappeared, soon she hears a snarls like a snarl of some one drooling in their sleep.

She turns around and see's a totter, like banded walkers but less bone, more fat and eyeless eyes.

It can smell pray and hear it oppose to seeing. She wished she has not ignored the signs, she wished she hasn't drunks that potion she wished she never ignored clearing the basement and soon munch her arm is bit off and i have ran out of ideas for writing