-24-

7 months later,

Y/n life has turned upside down. He is crazy. He has destroyed her mental health. He doesn't beat her up, he believes in s*xual punishments only. Which are getting worse and extreme each day.

She caressed the head of her son, yeah, she got to know about the IUD removal. She was indeed pregnant and she gave birth to a boy.

She doesn't feel anything. She doesn't feel love for him, she doesn't feel hate for him. She feels nothing.

The baby is just a month old, he was feeding her milk.

And her plan of escaping? He didn't even let me step out of this house. This house has become a jail for her.

He gets more insane each day. She is sick of his craziness. His mood swings and anger attack fed her up.

Her family and friends, nobody is trying to find her. And why would they? When they think she id de*d. He made them believe that she d'ed in an accident after she left her house.

It's like she is a doll.

A lifeless doll owned by him.
__

Y/n came to their room after feeding their son. She flinched when she saw Namjoon sitting on the chair.

It's not like she is scared of him. Well, she is scared. But he looks intimidating right now. He is home early today. Something is definitely wrong.

"You got home early." She said,

"Come here," He said. She didn't move. "Come here." He lifted his eyebrow. She was hesitating, his aura frightening. She walked near him.

He held her hand and pulled me on his lap. He caresses her cheeks. Then suddenly he held her jaws harshly. She gasped.

He put random pills in her mouth, she was confused and scared by what he was doing, he was feeling her mouth with the pill. She started crying, trying her best to not swallow any of the pills.

"Really moon? You know how much, how much I hate when you lie to me, when you hide things from me. But you still do." He said. Y/n spat out all the pills, he put 20 pills in her mouth all once.

She recognized the pills and the cover. It was the birth control she was taking sneakily.

"What are all these princesses?" He asked. "Which maid helped you to get these birth control?" He screamed, making her flinch.

"Leave it, I will fire them all but why did you hide this from me huh?" He questioned.

"I told you I don't want more kids. She replied. While crying, she could taste the bitterness in her mouth.

"I want to treat you like a princess then you act like this. You think I will let you go this time? You should have talked to me, but you decide to hide"

"You are saying as if you would have listened to me when I talked to you." She said, he held her hair and pulled them a little.

"Ahh sorry." She apologized as he pulled her hair more.

"Not good Moon, I am hurt. How would our relationship work if we don't talk? You deserve to learn a lesson."

__