-10-

Y/n was checking out Namjoon as he was giving a lecture. How can Y/n focus on the lecture when he looks so fine?

He was wearing a white shirt. His muscles were looking extra buff today. Three buttons of his shirt were opened exposed her chest a little bit. His sleeves were rolled up. Damn look at those veins popping out. He made a eye contact with me for a split second and licked his lips. Does he have any idea what he is doing?

All the girls in class were staring at him. Well who wouldn't stare at such a handsome and hot man. Yet it still kinda made me jealous. Couldn't he be a little ugly ? Why does he have to be so flawless and perfect?

The class ends. She waited for everyone to leave the hallway and then she sneaked into his office. She closed the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her, she pouted and hugged him. She put head on his shoulder and placed a soft kiss on his neck.

Namjoon had no idea how to reply to her cute lil move. No one has shown such affection for him

"I missed you. I want a kiss." She spoken. He smiled. He placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"No, I want a rough kiss on my lips. Baby is horny." Namjoon was surprised yet impressed at her statement. He didn't realize she was that straight forward. She was jealous and wanted to be sure that only she could have him.

"No baby, we are at school." He refused.

" We had our first kiss at school so why can't you kiss me now." She stared at Namjoon. Her stare made him chuckle.

"The problem is." He said as he lean in, "if I kissed you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Y/n's knee got weak as he whispered this in her ear.

Suddenly a knock on the door. And the door quickly swung open. The person didn't even wait for a second before entering. Y/n hide under his desk. She can't be seen with him.

"Yes, Mr. Min?" Namjoon spoken. It's vice Principal.

"Oh sit down, I need to discuss something. " Namjoon sat on his chair. They started talking about boring stuff. While she was under his desk.

She looked up and realized she was in between his legs. She softly touched his sensitive area.

Namjoon hold her hand telling her to stop. But y/n is brat. She doesn't listen. She cupped his bulge. He bit his lips.

"Okay, Namjoon I will see you later." The vice principal said and left his office.

Namjoon quickly locked the door and stared at Y/n who slowly came out from the desk.

"What was that? We could have get caught!" He scolded y/n.

"We could have but we didn't. Now let me take care of the problem I caused." She came near him and she started slowly unbuckling his belt.

'Is it really happening here?' He thought.

"Fuck it." He cursed as she touched her bulge again. It started to hurt. Now he really need her. He can't do anything to stop her.

Y/n unzipped his jeans, pulling the boxer down. His c*ck could finally breathe some air. She started stroking it.

"Daddy you are so hard for me." She kept on stroking it. Namjoon eventually give up and decided to give what her babygirl is asking him.

He brought her mouth near his and held it firmly, " I'm gonna kiss you until the only name you ever taste is mine."

He pulled her into a kiss. It wasn't just a kiss, he was suck and biting her tongue. He explored her mouth. Y/n had to patted his shoulder telling him that she needs to breathe.