-11-✨

Y/n was trying to find Namjoon. She knows he is mad. Taehyung went home. She told him that she would stay.

She looked at his room, he wasn't there. Where is he? This house is so fucking huge. She can't find him anywhere.

She opened a room which was filled with so many books. She saw a figure glaring on her.

"You are still here when I told you to leave." He did his tongue thing that gave her shivers down her spine.

"What is wrong? Are you mad at me?" She asked.

"Of course I am. You were flirting with Taehyung." He exclaimed.

Wait, she wasn't flirting with him. But her being her she replied, "Yes I was flirting with him, so what? He is hot and handsome. Of course I would Flirt back if a good looking guy wanna fck me."

She was kinda annoyed by his behavior lately, she understands him getting jealous but he gets jealous over really small things.

Namjoon held her mouth harshly. His eyes were dark and scary. If he stared at her for a long time she might end up crying.

"Moon watch your mouth, before I fck you in it until you can't talk." He warned her

"Try me." She spit on his face. Shit, she didn't just spit on Kim Namjoon's face.

"Now you will see how many times i will spit on your p*ssy." He lifted her up on his shoulder.

"Yah, let me down." She got a hard slap on her hip as a reply.

"You have been a brat. I need to fuck that brat out of you." He said walking through the stairs.

He hardly threw me on the bed. He sat on the bed and pulled her by leg. He flipped her on his leg. He removed her shorts and ripped off her underwear. He spanked her.

"I fucking told you to leave before I make you cry. " Another slap on her ass. She moaned.

"I don't fucking want to be rough on you. But you decided to be a brat. Now I wanna fck you until you learn how to control that pretty mouth of yours." He kept on spanking me hard.

He made her count every spank. Gosh, her ass would be so red by now. Does it hurt? Hell yeah. Does she regret it? no. She likes this type of pain.

Namjoon finally stopped. He pulled off her shirt and removed her bra. He kissed her lips, abusing her bottom lip. He pinched her nipples hard. She moaned.

He pulled back, breathing really heavily because of the intense kiss and anger. She should not be excited about it yet she wants to see what this angry Namjoon has more to do.

She sat on her knees while he stared at my naked body. He went to sit on the chair.

"Make yourself c*m." He ordered. Her eyes popped out. Why would she make myself c*m when she has him?

"I can't-"

"Do what I say." He said in normal pitch, anger and dominance could be heard in his voice.

She tried to play with her breasts, rubbing my clit and even fingering herself yet she wasn't feeling any pleasure.

Maybe she is doing it wrongly since she have never m*sturbated. She looked at Namjoon staring at her. Fuck, why is she even doing this, when she has him? She wants him.

"I can't do it." She pouted.

"I don't care. C*m or I will punish you again." He said. She tried to fasten her pace.

"Fck, I can't, I need your help." She begged him.

"Ask Taehyung for help." He rolled his eyes.

"No, daddy. I am sorry. I want you. Only you can make me c*m. Please." He couldn't resist since she kept on begging him.

He finally stripped himself and hovered over him. He rubbed his d'ck on my p*ssy without entering.

"Don't tease." She literally wants to cry.

"I don't wanna fck a brat." He spank her p*ssy and oh damn it felt so different and pleasing.

"I will not be a brat. Now please." She was so horny and she tried to put his d*ck in by herself. He slapped her hand away and spank her p*ssy again.

"You even spitted on my face." He rubbed it again, teasing me more.

"Damn, you can spit and c*m on my whole body. Now please stop teasing me." She stated.

"So pathetic." He smirked and opened her legs wide."I am not going to be gentle." He warned. Like fuck, who said she want him to be gentle? He can ruin her body. She will still thank him. She nodded.

He slid inside her hole. He started thrusting her hard and fast. She was shamelessly moaning for more. She closed her legs because of pleasure. He opened them again. His hands wrapped around her neck, not choking her just holding it.

"Fucking open your legs wide for me. Or I will tie your legs apart on this bed."He put her legs on his shoulders going deeper in her.

"Slow down." She cried. He actually slowed down and kissed her lips softly.

"I still need to teach you how to behave brat." He exclaimed. Oh no.

He flipped her on her knees and arm. Pulled her ass near him and entered my other hole. She screamed. It's really painful.

"It hurts!" She told him. She actually started crying.

"Shush, it's okay." He leaned in and kissed my lips. Then whispering sweet words to me. It was hurting like crazy. Slowing pain was lowered.

He holds her hips and hardly thrusts in her. Her moans mixed with cries and skin slapping was all that could be heard in this room.

"You learnt your lesson brat?" He asked in between. She couldn't focus much when he was banging her like that from behind. She nodded aggressively.

"Yeah~" she yelled out a moan. She felt a knot and white thick liquid started dripping while he was still thrusting.

"Fuck, c*m more. You should know that only I can make you c*m. " He thrust in her hardly."I love fcking my brat." He thrust more. Loudly soppy sound was produced because of all the c*m. He pulled out. She fell on the bed tired.

Her face covered in tears but her body trembling in pleasure.She was completely worn out. Namjoon was feeling guilty. He shouldn't be that hard on her. She is still new to sex and hasn't been used to it yet. And he almost ruined her just now.

Suddenly he lifted her up in his arms. Her body was so tired to even asked what he was doing.

He bring her to the bathroom. She thought the bathroom was really fancy. She could even live here.

He sat on the sink and turned on the tap to fill the bath. He came back to hee and washed my body. Good, that he is doing this. She don't like this sticky feeling of c*m.

He turned off the water as the bath was filled. He put some scent in the bathtub.

Namjoon sat on the bathtub and laid her on the top of him. She smiled softly. This is so relaxing. She closed her eyes.

"Sorry princess for being rough." Now I am princess after being a brat? She thought. He kissed my forehead.

___