-20-

Y/n woke up. Her whole body was hurting. She tried to sit with the help of her arms. Namjoon isn't here.

Her throat was sore. She felt a weird feeling between her legs. She looked down at his c*m still inside her.

"What did he put more this morning?" She does remember him kissing me and doing stuff to her but she was too sleepy to ask.

And why the fuck he is doing this? This man is not stopping and has some serious breeding k'nk. She sighed.

She stood up and ran to the bathroom to vomit. She got really worried, is she pregnant? No, that can't be happening right now.

She came out and open her bag, she has some extra birth, now she doesn't even trust IUD because of how much s*x they have. She couldn't even find her iPad. She was sure Namjoon must have hid the pills but what about her iPad? She doesn't even have her phone. She needs to contact her friend at least.

Right, she needs to take a shower and get a pregnancy test or morning birth control.

She took a long relaxing shower. She dressed to go outside. She went downstairs. The main door was locked.

"What the hell!" She went to the other exit of the house but all of them were locked. She saw a man working in the garden.

"Hey, can you open this door? I am locked. Open this door!" She asked him to open the door. He stared at her but then just ignored her.

What is happening? All the windows were locked.

She finally realized that she is trapped.

"Ma'am you need something?" A maid came to her and asked.

"I want to go outside and the door is not opening." She told her.

"You can let me what you want. I will bring that for you." The maid replied.

"I want to go out. Now can't I leave this fucking house?" Y/n was getting angry. She doesn't need permission to go out.

"No ma'am you can't."

"Why not?" She asked her.

"If you don't need anything, I will take a leave." She bowed and went away.

Y/n kept on asking her to stay and let her go but the maid ignored her completely. She only gives Y/n pity looks.

Y/n still need to contact her friend, Yuna. But how? She remembers Namjoon has a PC in his study room.

It has a password. She tried different passwords but nothing worked. She cursed.

_

Y/n was waiting for Namjoon to come home. She has a lot of things to ask him.

He came back. Y/n quickly went to him ready to ask him a million questions, she stopped as someone else was with him too. She should not create a scene in front of someone.

The man Introduced himself. He Jung Hoseok. He is Namjoon friend and assistant.

Namjoon really owns a company. Then why was he working as a teacher? He only worked for a few months but still? Now she has more questions.

Namjoon hugged her. He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"You wait. I will be there in a few minutes." He said, Y/n just nodded. Even though she was freaking out from inside. She can't create a scene In Front of someone else.

__