-16-

Namjoon punched the guy that he was holding by his collar.

He doesn't usually do this. He know how to make people do what he want without hurting them.

"I fcking warn you to stay away from her. Why you have to tell her about Irene?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung smirk in reply which made Namjoon even more angry.

"I had to do it, you forget about our deal. You promised me that you will give Irene to me if I keep your secret. But god knows where you been hiding her." Lands another punch on Taehyung's handsome face.

"You tried to betray me. Now I will never let Irene go." Namjoon said. Taehyung eyes got dark. He pushed Namjoon away.

"You are not hurting her. I will never let you do that!"

"Like you can stop me. You did nothing in past and you can't do anything now." Namjoon smirk visible on his lips.

__

"Fuck....." Namjoon bucks his hip and then his cum shooting inside of her. Him panting near her ears. Then leaving a smooch on her forehead before laying back.

This is what Y/n loves about him. He is rough yet soft. He ties her up but also pampered her. He choke her but also call her good girl.

Namjoon's lips form a warm smile, when y/n laid on the top of him and cuddle him.

He stared at her face softly observing her. Y/n caught him staring.

"I think it's finally time." He spoken.

"For what?"

"To make you completely now." He replied.

"Aren't I already yours?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"No I want you here. When I wake up you should be next to me. when I come home from work I want to see your face only, then go to sleep with you in my arms. Your everything should be about me. And only me." He exclaimed. Y/n chuckled as if it's a joke.

"It's impossible Joon at least for some years we can't live together. Also I have my family and friends. My own life."

"Don't you wanna be with me all the time?" He questioned as if he is doubting her love for him.

"Not really. Like I do spent most of my time with you. Wanna do that in future too. Yet still my family and friends are important to me. "

"So you don't love me?"

"Wait how does it mean I don't love you? Of course I do. " She replied.

"Just love me, always and forever." Even after knowing his True self.

Namjoon is clearly angry, he don't wanna show it y/n. He will make sure to cut the stings attached to her family and friends.

___

Y/n searched her whole room and she still couldn't find it. She will be messed up if Namjoon know that she lost it.

"Mom! Did you see my bracelet?" She screamed from her room.

"Which bracelet?" She asked.

"The only bracelet that I wear?!" She is getting stressed.

"I don't know anything. You never let me touch your stuff." She replied.

God, she has been searching for the bracelet since this morning.

It was dinner time. She went down stairs, still thinking where could she put the bracelet.

It was a special gift from Namjoon. How sad will he be knowing she lost it. Not forgetting that bracelet was really expensive.

"I am home." Her sister announced as she entered home. She was singing some lyrics and was really happy.

"How was your day Hun?" Her mother asked her. She started talking about her day. Y/n was silently eating her food, not eating actually just paying attention to her mom and sister.

She noticed her sister wearing her bracelet.

"What the fuck?! Why are you wearing this?!!! I have been searching for this all day!!" She stood up from her chair.

"It was kidda cute and pretty." She exclaimed playing with it.

"Take it off and give it to me!! How many times do I have to tell not to fucking touch my stuff!" Y/n was really angry at her.

"Why are you cursing at me for this dollar store bracelet?!" She replied.

Dollar store? She has no idea.

"Just give it to me!" Y/n tried to remove it from her wrist. Her sister pushed her and slapped her face.

Y/n slapped her back and took the bracelet. They end up fighting.

"Gosh you two stop right now?" Their mom screamed at them.

They stop and step back from each other.Her sister started crying and acting like if Y/n hurt her really badly.

"Jin-yo are you okay?" Her mother asked her.

"Mom she stole my br-" Before Y/n could complete her sentence she felt a hard force on her cheek.

"Shut up Y/n. I saw everything. How can you hit your elder sister!" She started screaming and scolding.

"She hit me first!" She defend.

"Now you are screaming at me! You are such a disrespectful child! I am sick of your behavior. I can't tolerate this behavior my household!" She scolded her

"Okay fine I am leaving your fucking house."  She exclaimed and left the house. She heard her mom screaming at her something but couldn't understand.

Her mind is messed up right now.

__

Namjoon heard the doorbell. He went to open the door. He saw Y/n, who he was not expecting, but he was really glad to see her.

Namjoon was planning way in which Y/n could live with him forever but look at this now. Y/n herself walked to his door.

"Can I come inside?" She asked.  A smirk creeped his face.

"Of course." He let her come in the house.

Y/n had no idea that she will never be able to leave this house again.

She told Namjoon that she fought with her sister and mom. She stayed there for a hour or two, she cooled down and wasn't angry anymore.

"I think I should leave now." She exclaimed.

"You said you left your house?"

"I said that when I was angry. I should go home now. My mom will be worried about me." She said.

"Worried? She insulted you how can you go back to a house where they disrespects you?" He asked. Y/n chuckled.

"No, siblings fight all the time. And me and my sister, we argue over small things." Y/n said.

"What about your mother?" He asked.

"She doesn't know why I reacted that way, she was thinking I am arguing with my sister over an ordinary bracelet. So of course she was mad at me." Y/n stood up. Namjoon hold her hand.

"At least drink your coffee. It's getting cold. " He said. Y/n didn't want him to feel sad. He made her coffee with so much love. She can take a few sips.

"Ok fine." She sat back. He hand her the coffee. She started drinking the cold coffee. She finished it

"Done, I should leave now." She exclaimed

"You got coffee on your face." Namjoon smiled and kissed her lips wiping the coffee off her face.

She smiled in between the kiss. Her head was feeling heavy suddenly. Within a few minutes she fell asleep.

"You are not leaving me." Namjoon caress her cheeks gently. He took her phone and switched it off.
__