-14-

Y/n slowly woke up and smiled as Namjoon's arms were wrapped around her tightly. As if she's gonna run while he is asleep.

She stayed at his house and lied to her mother, saying she is staying at her friend's house. Namjoon opened his eyes as he felt some movement.

"Good morning moon." He exclaimed in his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning." Y/n giggled.

He rubbed his eyes. Y/n smiled, he can look like a baby sometimes. "God, you even healed my insomnia, gosh please don't leave, I need you even to sleep."

"Yeah, but I have to, I am so hungry." Y/n tried to get up but her body was tired from last night. They had the 2nd round when they reached home.

"I am sorry, moon. Let me make breakfast for you. You just rest here." Namjoon stood up and kissed her forehead. Y/n nodded with a cute pout.

Namjoon came back after 20 min with a tray of food. He set it on the side table.

"Joon, can you pass me my bag?" She asked.

He gave her the bag. Y/n opened the bag and took some medicines out of it.

"Why are you taking these pills?" He asked. As far as he knows y/n doesn't need medicine for any medical issues. So why is she taking these pills?

"Oh I just feel dizzy sometimes, I got IUD after we started having s*x." She replied.

"IUD? You didn't asked me. Who suggested you that?" He asked. He felt betrayed, he thinks she should have asked him first.

"My cousin, she is a gynecologist, she told me its the best birth control. So yeah."

"You don't have too." He said.

" Why not? You c*m inside me all the time so I need to get IUD"

"So you don't wants kids with me?" He asked. Heck, who wants to get pregnant at this age? Also her family is gonna kill her if they get to know about this.

"No, like not right now."

"If you get pregnant with my baby. I will take complete responsibility. So book an appointment, wait I will just booked appointment with a better gynecologist."

He never used protection because he want y/n to get pregnant with his child. So she can't run away from him. And the only choice left is her being with him.

"I am not getting pregnant. I am still really young and I can't handle myself, how I gonna hold a child!!" She exclaimed, annoyed. She can't believe he is saying that. Y/n is nowhere ready for it.

"I can hire more maids and babysitters to take care of our child. You don't have to worry. I don't like how you betrayed me by getting an IUD and not telling me." Namjoon held her chin hard.

Y/n pushed him away. "You are acting like a creep, and it's my body, I didn't betrayed you."

Namjoon laughed, "Sorry, baby, I was just teasing you." He kissed her forehead. "Of course, it's your choice."

She didn't buy it, she felt like he was not kidding. "Go and fresh up, the breakfast is getting cold."

She nodded her head. And went to the bathroom. Namjoon opened the drawer, and looked through it. He found the pills.

He added a few pills in her juice. He mixed it up and wait for her to come back.

In meantime, he decided to contact a doctor.

She came back, and he tried his best to distract her from earlier conversation and she did. They eat breakfast while talking, but shortly after that Y/n fainted.