Chapter six ~ you like us don't you 😏

Maya POV
We hear are parents banging on the door telling us to open it but we ignore them for now because we have other problems to worry about  right now . I know the last thing my friends want to do right now is go back but we have too for are family's safety. " we have to go back " I say in a low voice . "I thought you didn't wanna go back " Inuyasha reply's back to me " well I  really don't have a choice " I say back to him . " you too should go me and Sara have to explain to our parents why we are leaving again will catch up " Jasmine says to us . A red kimono coat was then put over my shoulders making me look at Inuyasha in a surprise way . " it's made with the hair of the fire rat you will have some protection at least . " thank you " " yeah ,well if  you weren't so weird looking you wouldn't need it" " oh shut up" I say back at him . Sara and Jasmine  then give me a group hug by the well " stay safe " sara says as we break the hug " I will"
I reply and turn to Inuyasha "you ready?" I shake my head . We jump into the well together.

Sara's POV
3 minutes later...
"She left!!" Regina yelled pacing In Arianas living room  . "Yeah but .." I began but was cut off by my mom " don't tell me you have to leave too kid?!" "Well..." " I can't believe she just left for 3 whole days and decides she can leave again??!! " Regina basically yelled " we will come back " I say trying to reassure everyone " when next year or maybe after graduation ?!" Regina replied to me " listen i know we are all worried but we have to support them no matter what they do or what happens?!" Ariana reply's trying to reason with them . My mom closes her eyes then looks at me " kid , I love you and I really don't want you to go because I'm afraid of losing you forever so promise me you will comeback " she said very seriously. " I promise " I say with tears in my eyes " also don't forget to tell me when you leave so I don't panic " " i will "  "tell maya  I expect her home as well " Regina says to me sternly.I shake my head at her while Jasmine  comes out in a new outfit .

Ava'sPOV
1 minute after sara and Jasmine  left ..
" mom do you think they will be ok?" " kid I have no clue " she responded back to me.
" I can't believe we're letting them do this"Regina let out a deep breath .
"I wish I could go "
" kid it's time for bed "
" awwww mom"

Sara's POV
Me and Jasmine were able to track them . We watched maya and Inuyasha sitting right next each other and Inuyasha pushing maya out the way as yura stabbed him with her sword yet again . I went towards maya and Jasmine went to help Inuyasha .maya was trying to break the red skull with an arrow . I tried to help her with the
kunai knife Jasmine  gave me before we left . The skull broke and yura vanished into dust . We hugged then walked over to Inuyasha who was obviously hurt but was making it look like nothing.Jasmine  walks over to us with the jewel shard in her hand . "Maya, sara and Jasmine  let's go" Inuyasha says to us as we stare at him in shock "what's with the faces!?" He snaps at us . " you never said are names before?" I say " awww he likes us " maya tease's