Chapter four ~ back home agian

Anybody's POV
"Ahhhhhh" the girls continue to scream until they realize they are still alive . " where ....alive " sara says crying . They began to hug each other until they hear sobbing coming from up the well . " do you hear that ?" Maya says looking up from the bottom of the well . " yeah i hear it too " Jasmine says looking up as well . " wait a minute ... that's sounds like my sister " sara says standing up touching the well's wall . " Ava" sara yells as loud as she can trying to get her attention. " sara is that really you ?" Ava says looking at us from the top of the well . " yes it's me " sara replied back .
5 minutes later ... "thanks for pulling us out " maya says to Ava. " no problem " Ava replies back happily . " I missed you so much " Ava said as she hugged fedwa . " I'm sorry for making you worry "fedwa replied hugging her sister back . " it's okay I'm just glad your safe " Ava replied still hugging fedwa . " where were you ?" Ava replied breaking the hug . " if i told you . You wouldn't believe me " sara said back at Ava. " well come on let's get out of here " Ava said to the three girls .the girls then climbed up the stairs and out of the well house .

Maya's POV
The moment we reached the outside me and my friends stop to look around , we were back home , in are own era . " are we dreaming ?" I hear sara say in a low soft tone voice . I then here a familiar voices .We turn around to see our parents . " it's not a dream we're home " i whisper under my breath . I couldn't keep my tears from falling and neither could my friends . We all ran to our mom's and embraced them in a big hug . "Mom ! We're so scared ! " we sobbed on our parents holding on to them so close ,Afraid that if we let go they will disappear again.

Next chapter coming soon. ❤️