"Does she really know that this is for the cheer squad? Cheering and Yiseul sunbae do not fit in the same sentence I think...", Seunghan said doubtfully.

The brunette elbowed her male friend. "I hope she can make it to the team."

"Who's next?", Donghyuck asked in a loud voice. The judges saw a short-haired girl enter by opening the door.

Chenle and Shuhua's eyes lit up, seeing the contestant. "Jung Yiseul!!!", she shouted in excitement.

The Chinese rubbed his nape. "Uh we mean Jung Yisuel... Didn't think you would really come."

The Captain's eyes scanned the girl infront of him as he tilted his head in confusion why she was there. "You really want to do this?"

Yiseul threw her head back in annoyance. "Why is everyone asking me the same thing?"

"Uh let's move on. So, Yiseul, what do you have to show us?", Ryujin asked, leaning infront on the table, resting her chin on her hand.

"I can't do much but I can do this." She took a few step backwards and then, did two front rolls, jumping and swirling in the air and ending with a spilt on the floor. The same expressionless look was plastered on her same, no hint of any smile.

The judges gaped at her in shock as the whole room was filled with only silence. "Wow..." The word escaped from Donghyuck's lips.

"Uh are you strong enough?", the Vice-captain inquired.

"Learned a little bit of boxing." Yiseul raised her fist and asked, "Should I show you guys?"

The foreigners immediately showed their palms and screamed, "No!"

"It's fine. You can leave now", The blue-greyish-haired girl said.

She just nodded and made an eye contact with the Captain for the last time. Donghyuck's lips softly curled up before she took her exit.

"Oh my God! You came out pretty quick", Nabi spoke up, upon seeing the senior.

"It was pretty boring in there."

"Did it go bad?", Lami asked in an upset tone.

"I don't know." She just walked away.

As she was walking in a hurry just to reach her class on time, she was met with the most annoying face ever after taking a turn at the end of the hallway.

Haechan stood there with his bandmates while he was busy in chewing a gum. He let out an amused chuckle. "Hey Jung!"

"Shut up Lee! And just move away from my path." She rolled her eyes, seeing the four boys blocking her way.

"Fine. Soon, that irritating voice of yours will be gone and you will be left with nothing. You will be just miserable." He moved away, giving her some space to walk.

"Not again with these bullshit threats."

"Sunshine, just wait and watch." A smug look was plastered on his face.

"Lee Haechan! I don't fucking care what you are upto but watch out for yourself." Throwing a last glare at him, the ravenette stomped away.

"What are you really upto?", Renjun asked.

"I found the strongest weapon to ruin her image."

"And what is it?", Jaemin further questioned, sharing a worried look with Jeno.

"You will see." The tanned male proceeded with a smirk. 'Your little secret won't be safe with me for long, Jung Yiseul.'

•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•