𝅘𝅥𝅯3

We don't dress to impress~

By now, the outside of the band room was crowded, waiting for the result of card game

By now, the outside of the band room was crowded, waiting for the result of card game. "Why is it taking them so long?", one of the students asked.

"May be the new girl is also good at it."

"Uhh but not as good as Celestial. They are experts in Bridge. They have won multiple Bridge competitions for the last three years. Do you think they will lose? Never", a girl said.

"No! I am sure Yiseul will win. She has to", Nabi interrupted their conversation and looked at the closed door.

Meanwhile, a tense atmosphere was formed inside the room. Sweats popping on her forehead as she used her last card. Yiseul looked at Haechan who was the last to draw his card. He seemed pretty chill as one corner of his lips slowly curled up. He dropped his last card on the table and said, "Ten of Diamonds."

The female's lips parted an inch as she looked at her opponents- Jeno and Haechan fist-bumping in victory.

"It was a nice game." Another boy named Jaemin who was apparently her partner for the game because she didn't bring any, flashed a smile. "You are good at it."

"I learned it from my brother but it doesn't matter if I am good or not. I lost."

The tanned boy suppressed a laugh. "So, what should I do with you?"

"Can I leave Neo Seoul University for real?", she asked surprisingly not in an upset tone.

"Why? Why do you look... happy? After losing a game?"

Yiseul let out a chuckle. "I hate it here. My goal is something else. So, I want to leave. What reason should I give for leaving? Uhh Na Jaemin, I heard your father is rich. He also provides funds for the university. Why don't you ask him to tell the principal to kick me out?"

"W-What?" The said boy was confused.

"What kind of a girl she is!", Renjun exclaimed in a whisper into Jeno's ear.

"Wait a minute! You want to leave?", the main vocalist asked.

The female just nodded her head. A calm aura was radiating from her.

"Group meeting!", he declared and got up to the corner with his friends. They looked down and put their arms on each other's shoulders, forming a circle.

"She is crazy", the Chinese commented.

"Not as much as Jaemin", Jeno retorted.

"Yah!"

"Guys! What should we do now? We can't let her go then", the honey-skinned boy said.

"But we can't do anything with her. I mean what do you want to? Hit her?", Jaemin asked. "You can't do that! She is a girl."