𝅘𝅥𝅯7

I love cheap thrills~

7:00 p.m.

Students were seated in the outdoor auditorium of the campus, enjoying various performances. A dance crew were dancing on the stage to various songs like DNA by BTS, How You Like That by Blackpink, Loveshot by EXO, etc.

"Thank you Terex for such a wonderful performance", the announcer said.

Yiseul snickered. "What kind of name is that? Terex?"

"Why? I find it cute. Terex is one of the best dance groups of our university", Nabi said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Their best dancers are Hina, Hyunjin and Jisung", she said the last name a bit shyly.

"What was that? You like Jisung?", she asked non-chalantly.

"Is it that obvious?", the younger asked, being surprised how the other girl managed to understand.

"Yes. Although it is dark here, I can still see you blushing."

She patted his red cheeks. "We went to the same high school. I have liked him since senior year."

"That's why you took admission in this university?"

"My brothers are here too but Park Jisung is the reason why I am here."

"Love is bullshit."

The brown-haired girl squinted her eyes at the older. "What are you saying? Love is the purest thing you will ever find in the universe."

The short-haired girl scoffed. "I don't believe it."

"Have you ever been in love?"

"Just had a boyfriend in high school who ended up cheating on me."

"... I am sorry to hear that."

"I don't want your sympathy."

"It's not sympathy-"

"It is-"

Suddenly, everyone started cheering and shouted as the lights flickered on. Four males were standing on the stage with their musical instruments. The drummerboy, Jeno was wearing a blue jacket, Jaemin wore a red one, Renjun had put on a green one while Haechan's jacket was black as usual. Soon, they started playing their instruments.

"Seems like everyone loves Celestial", the older girl commented.

"Yeah. They are pretty popular. OPPA!!! YOU LOOK SO COOL!!!!"

"Why are you cheering for him? I thought you don't like him."

"No, ofcourse I like him. He is my brother afterall. I just didn't support that red card thing, you know. Haechan oppa has always been the troublemaker twin. Dad would go to his school almost every week because of him." She let out a chuckle.