𝅘𝅥𝅯11

Light up the dark again~

29th May, 2023.

"Next!!!", the Captain shouted, seeing a disastrous performance.

Ryujin sighed exasperatedly. "I think it is gonna be tough to make a good squad this time."

"Well... we need to pick some average ones atleast. We can train them", Chenle said.

Shuhua's lips curled up when she saw the new person who came to audition. "Nabi! Come here."

"Hello everyone", she greeted cheerfully as always and also bowed at her seniors.

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow after seeing his sister. "I won't go easy on you just because you are my little sister."

"Yes I am your sister but I am not little anymore." Her lips pressed together in a straight line. "And I am going to slay this audition!"

"Slay?"

"Captain, it's a gen-z thing", the Chinese whispered to the older.

"Isn't he a gen-z too?", Shuhua questioned the Vice-captain who just let out a chuckle.

"Anyways, you can start your performance", the tanned male told the youngest girl.

Nabi got out the practice room excitedly as she squealed and hugged her friends.

"How was it?", Seunghan asked.

"Fan. Tas. Tic!!!"

"Oh my God! What were the judges' reaction?", Lami further inquired.

"They were pretty satisfied and even clapped for me expect my brother ofcourse." Nabi rolled her eyes.

"Ugh brothers!"

"Uh guys! Isn't that Jung Yiseul?" The young boy pointed at the short-haired female coming towards them.

"Oh yeah..." The brunette was surprised to see the senior student. "Hey Yiseul! Uh sunbae... what are you doing here?"

"Came for auditions", the older girl bluntly answered.

"Wait what?!", she exclaimed while her friends shared an astonished look. "You are doing this for real?"

"Why? Can't I do this?"

"No... actually it's a cheer squad. Like a cheer squad", Lami said, waving her hands.

"So?" The ravenette raised her brow.

"Um nothing. Go ahead." The long-haired girl gestured her to get inside the room.

"Best of luck!" Nabi showed thumbs-up to the latter.

"Whatever. I am just doing this because of Professor Sim." She rolled her eyes and stepped inside.