"We hope you enjoy your stay, please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay better. Also, since we have upgraded you, you not only have breakfast included every morning but also dinner in our four restaurants." I nodded, it all seemed surreal, and I knew I could easily get used to this lifestyle and literally stay here forever.

When the lady left, I went towards the bedroom and just put my bag on the floor and sat on the bed and looked around. Letting out the biggest sigh ever.

I walked over the balcony and opened the door wide open. The view of the sea making me smile.
It was going to be my new life and, in a way, or another I would have to embrace it.

I changed into a bikini and a transparent skirt took my cap and sunglasses and packed a beach bag with a book I had bought at the airport, sunscreen and my airpods. I took my room keycard and exited the beautiful room and quickly I found my way to the private beach of the hotel.

I sat on the comfy sunbed and looked around. Families, couples, people laughing and smiling everywhere, a small smile also making it's way on my lips. I missed home and I missed Enzo but a small part of me was excited to start over. If Enzo would finally be at peace, it was worth it.

8 months later

"Aly you're doing so great!!" I spoke at the 6-year-old that was currently standing up on her surfboard. I was cheering for her; I was so proud of her.

It had already been eight months since I was here. Time really flew by.

When I arrived, I started to surf a bit and fell in love with it. Three months later I opened my own little surf school, it was really small and cute and only for kids, because honestly, I loved children and wouldn't be able to handle grownups.

"Angie did you see me?" Aly came running as fast as her little legs could carry her, with the surfboard under her arm. She dropped the board and hugged my legs.

"I saw, you were doing amazing sweetie." I told her and hugged her back. I heard talking and saw her parents come towards us.

"Aly, you were so great!" her mother said as Aly walked towards her mother and hugged her.

"Good job Angela!" her father said to me, and her mom nodded my way smiling.

"Thank you but all the credit goes to her, she faced her fears and now she is a pro." I tell them smiling.

"Mahalo Angie." I heard Aly's voice say as she was about to leave the beach with her parents.

"Aloha Angela." Her father told me as they left.

"Aloha guys." I waved back at them and started to go back inside my little shop/surfing school, it really just had a desk and different surfboards for kids as well as mines, and a back room with a fridge always full of bottle of waters and juices. I closed everything for the day and took my bike going back home.

 I closed everything for the day and took my bike going back home