Chapter 17

I felt his big warm hand, on my leg, as I was looking outside the window, making me turn to face him

I felt his big warm hand, on my leg, as I was looking outside the window, making me turn to face him. He looked over me, kindness in his eyes, I smiled at him.

Soon realizing how much, in such a small amount of time, he had taken such an important place in my life. I didn't even know him like 3 days ago, but yet everything seemed natural when we were together, as if we had been friends for ages.

"What is going on in that pretty head of yours?" he said, breaking the comfortable silence we were sitting in.

"I was thinking about how much this feels normal, when I didn't even know you three days ago." I tell him, a small smile forming on his beautiful pink lips, while he kept on looking at the road ahead.

"How's your hand?" he asked, making me look down at my cast, and moving my fingers.

"It doesn't hurt as much, but I am definitely getting tired of it." I tell him letting out the biggest sigh. The worst part was when my wrist would itch and I wouldn't be able to scratch anything to relieve the sensation.

"Already?" he chuckled, the sound giving me goosebumps, damn what was he doing to me? I couldn't help but smile at him, the sound of his chuckle was like music to my ears. Something inside me making me feel all happy.

This broad shouldered, tattooed, tall, always a frown on his face mean looking guy, was smiling and chuckling and suddenly I wasn't able to see him as a big bad mafia guy.

He was just Enzo, handsome, handsome Enzo, who was able to make my heart skip a beat.

"Should I ask how class was?" he asked me, his hand still on my leg as I play with it, tracing the lines of the veins that were showing, and tracing the fine lines of his tattoos that were starting from his wrist up. I saw his eyes darken for a second and saw him gulping, his hand, holding the steering wheel, his grip tightening around it, making his knuckles turn white. I frowned not understanding his reaction, but shrugged it off,

"It was okay, I guess. I also already did all my homework, which are basically preparations for the upcoming exams." I tell him and he nodded his head.

"And you, how was your day?" I asked him, repositioning myself so I was facing him a bit more. I was appreciating his features and his jawline, that believe you me, would cut through anything. He was wearing his famous black suite and black shirt, a very expensive looking watch on his left wrist. All in all, he looked like a million bucks.

"Had to take care of some business." He said casually, I didn't really want to know what 'business' he had to take care of, and I wasn't about to pry.

"Legal business" he said again, clearing his throat, I looked surprised for a minute than tried to get my composure back.

"Could I ask what kind of business?" I asked him, being the curious cat I am.

"I own a shipping company and also some hotels around the world." He said casually, I nodded my eyes wide.