Two Pump Jk:
1
Because I am first at everything

Me:
First to cum too

Two Pump Jk:
Don't make me fly over there and show you the opposite, Reva.

The laughter gradually subsided as the humor of our conversation diminished in my brain and my thoughts could only focus on the last sentence. I didn't know why my mind could picture exactly in what tone Jungkook would have whispered the words in my ear if he had been here, how my name would have left his lips in a rumble because he was pissed off.

Even so, I completely shook off that notion and finally placed the order by choosing the first option.

The next day, I was doing Pilates exercises on a mat on the bedroom floor, following a trainer on the internet, when loud noises from outside came pouring in through the open window. Curious and waiting for the order, I walked out onto the balcony only to see that indeed my order was being delivered right now.

I jogged down in my leggings and the crop top I had been working out in and met the nice man from whom I had requested the massive plant at the front door.

"Hi, thank you so much for delivering so quickly." I expressed my appreciation as I met him in the middle of the driveway with a handshake.

"No need to thank me, Mrs. Jeon," he said politely, his eyes back on the two strong men who were unloading the tree from the truck. "You made an excellent choice. Our Europa was handled with care and hopefully, she will give you great pleasure in your home."

"I'm sure she will." I smiled, watching the two men set the tree on a rolling platform. I led the way into the entrance and showed them exactly where I wanted the tree.

Today was Mrs. Jeon's birthday and after much thought and consideration of whether I wanted to get her anything at all, I decided to pick out something that I hoped she would enjoy tending.

Knowing her interest and hobby of taking care of plants, it seemed like the best idea to get her an addition that she didn't already have in her existing collection. So I researched good sellers who could provide me with a healthy olive tree and came across Mr. Keip.

He had a wide selection of trees of varying ages and spreading branches, but with Jungkook's random selection, it had ended up being Europa, a 300-year-old olive tree that fit perfectly in the entrance area.

Looking at it, someone might think that the tree was already deceased, its branches and leaves looking lackluster. But it was the beauty of it because it had a history. Each branch was forked with the next, the trunk thick and strong. A symbol of a new step in the relationship between me and my mother-in-law.

Olive trees were valuable, even collectibles in some cases. This one had cost a few thousand dollars and it looked magnificent in its new surroundings. I hoped she would like it and that the maintenance would not be too burdensome.

Thanking Mr. Keip for everything, I stood at the front door until he left with his two colleagues only to be greeted by footsteps.

Turning around, I found Mrs. Jeon approaching, her eyes fixed on the new piece between the two flights of stairs. "What's this?"

"Her name is Europa. An olive tree imported from Greece." I told her as I also stepped closer. We were now both standing in front of the tree. "A little over 300 years old and hopefully something you will enjoy tending."

Her eyes dropped from the tree, which was taller than both of us, to look at me and she stared for a few moments. It was long overdue for one of us to offer a branch of peace and I did not shy away from being the first. Whether she would accept it was, of course, up to her.