The group bursts into laughter, their playful banter filling the lounge with joy.

They all dig in, savoring each bite, their taste buds dancing with delight. The lounge is abuzz with laughter and the delightful aroma of Aaradhya's home-cooked food.

Aaradhya's team did well, and they won all the way until the finals. A total of four teams entered the final round and they would compete one-on-one to determine the winner.

On the day of finals of 'You might be the Hacker Challenge'

When Ravi heard from the staff that [Sunshine] was testing the equipment on the contestant area, he rushed in excitedly.

However, when Ravi arrived, he didn't see [Sunshine] nor did he see other people. Instead, he saw someone he had never expected.

"Sis....Sis-in-law!" Looking at Aaradhya, Ravi rubbed his eyes to confirm that he didn't see the wrong person.

"Why are you here?" Why did Aaradhya appear in the area for the contestants of a hacker competition?

Aaradhya raised her head to look at Ravi. She held back her smile and was about to tell him that she also came to participate as a contestant. However, Ravi suddenly had an 'I understand' expression on his face and said, "You are here to watch the match, right?"

Arjun must have asked her to come to cheer on them.

He had just found the most logical reason he could accept when Aaradhya said, "I'm here to participate as a contestant."

"What? The contestant? For what?"

At this moment Arjun finally arrived at the room and gave a pat on Ravi's shoulder, "She's [Sunshine]. If she's not here, can we start the match? "

Ravi was astonished, "What did you say?!"

Arjun saw his buddy's jaw almost falling to the ground and laughed crazily inward. On the surface however, he kept his expression serious and calm.

"Come on. You should be happier, this is your idol [Sunshine]. Quickly say hello to her."

Aaradhya took the initiative to smile at Ravi, "Hello brother, I am [Sunshine]."

"You both traitors!!!" After a few seconds of trance, Ravi was raged.

Aadhya and Arjun burst into laughter.

For this 'You might be the Hacker Challenge', the max number of people allowed in one team was 5 people. Before the finals began, each team could re-arrange their personnel. Many teams chose to fill up their members to the maximum.

Before the finals, some people volunteered to join Arjun's team, but they were all refused.

Finding Abhinav in audiance seat, Ravi nudged Arjun, "What about Abhi? Has he long known about this?"

Arjun shrugged, "Anyway, earlier than you."

Ravi was once again hit by 1000 damage points, he felt that Aaradhya's identity as [Sunshine] has been known to everyone, except for him... these traitors ...

Aaradhya's team won the first game easily. The second game was between the two remaining teams, and then continued with the match between the winners of the previous two games to determine the final winner.

Finally, it was time for the grand final.

Aaradhya team's opponent for the grand final was V2. They were a team of 4 members. Prior to this Arjun participated several times in various hacker competitions and faced them as his opponent.

"Even though opposite team are masters, don't overthink. Just do our best as usual." Arjun cheered his teammates.

The game began.

V2 obviously had analyzed Aaradhya's attacking methods very well. The two people who were defending the base quickly began to focus their attention on her.

As long as she made a move, they would quickly make a counterattack.

"Vadina, don't panic. Ravi, you try to find a break point. Let's do as usual."

"Yeah."

"Roger that."

Other two of them counterattacked Arjun, leaving Ravi free to move in the base.

Aaradhya frowned slightly, fighting one on one was still okay, but simultaneously facing two people whose ability was on par with her was really taking a significant toll.

Suddenly, a green [Invasion Success] prompt popped up in the center of the screen along with [Championship]. Aaradhya's team was the blue team, while V2 was the green team. This prompt meant that V2's security wall has been breached, and the game ended.

"Wah..we won?" Ravi stood up abruptly and asked in disbelief.

V2 team wouldn't have expected that Ravi could actually break into their security wall!

"Damn! Ravi, you did it! We won." Arjun smacked Ravi's back.

From the beginning, [Joe_not_exotic] never showed his true potential. Therefore, no one in V2 paid attention to him. And made tactics for defending only [Sunshine] and [Jishnu] leaving him.

Who would have thought that when V2 was putting all their focus on blocking Aaradhya and Arjun, Ravi would easily sneak into their security wall? Right now, their intestines were green with regret.

On the stage, colorful confetti fell from the ceiling, and the 'S&J' team logo was displayed flashingly all over the stage. Because this victory was brought over by Ravi, Aaradhya and Arjun let him deliver the winning speech on their team's behalf.

08/07/2023

♡♡♡♡♡

See you all in the next update

Thank you all ...💕

___To be continued 🥀