Chapter 23: Again?

Start from the beginning

This had all taken Qrow back substantially. First was how easily Hector was able to read him like a book. Second was how he was answering his questions he hadn't even asked and now The Bounty Hunter himself was shaking albeit lightly.

Taking a deep breath he said,
"However I was going to end my little training with Traya due to the fact I'm tired of her quote 'training' which I now think is just a way to get her own frustrations out.
But it would be rude to suddenly disappear."

Hector said which Qrow said.
"Get your head checked seriously."

"Go to one of those alcoholic anonymous meetings and I might go to therapy. But now the real question is: What to do with you?"

Both stood there in silence but it was tense. Hector could easily pull the trigger and end it here without issue.
To much of Qrow's surprise Hector said.

"Since Ozpin isn't going to leave me alone I might as well use you while I try and meet up with Traya."

"Huh?" Qrow said dumbfounded before Hector responded.

"Knowing Traya she'll probably not take my early defection well so you're gonna be there incase she gets... feisty."

After some some talking both Qrow and now the Bounty Hunter set off to the village Traya said they would meet back up at.

While walking however Qrow noted the lack of Grimm in the area.
He was still in bird form so that Grimm wouldn't attack him. However Qrow was in even more shock when a Beowolf from a nearby cliff saw him but left as if it wasn't interested in him.
He needed a drink honestly.

One Day later...

As they walked towards the village Qrow asked,
"Do you ever take off that gas mask of yours?"
."Do you always drink?"
"...Touche."

"Wait! Get down." Hector said dropping on the ground which Qrow followed suit.

Taking a look through his binoculars he saw a group of eight bandit looking people gathered near the side of the road as if preparing to ambush anyone leaving.
"Bandits. Two of them."

"Damn bandits."

"My thoughts exactly. Two dead bandits coming up!" Hector replied as he took out his sniper and aimed at the bandits.

"Woah woah! Do you really need that?!" Qrow said at the Bounty Hunter's course of action.

"We agreed that you could just tag along, not give me your opinions."

"You're just doing this for the reward money aren't you."

"Whaaat? Noooo. What makes you say that?"

Hector said before putting his finger on the trigger.
But before he could shoot Qrow immediately went for the knockouts. One by one each fell while Hector got up and walked towards Qrow who had his arms crossed.

"You ain't killing anybody while I'm around."

Hector then walked passed him without saying a word while looking at the unconscious bandits.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why did you save them? Is it because you used to be one of them?"

"Let's just turn them in." Qrow said in a gruff voice which Hector replied,

"Sounds like a you problem."

Hector then began to walk towards the village gate which prompted one person to yell,

"The Bounty Hunter is here!"