chapter 21 - SHINING LIKE FIREWORKS. (4th of july special)

21 CAN YOU DO SOMETHING FOR MEEE

Really quickly before I start this chapter i know that this chapter does a bit of a time skip from the timeline that this fic us currently on.

I know I did a chapter where their in school awhile back but I just really wanted to write a 4th of July special. But this is mainly supposed to be like a flashback or something like that.

Also since im like two days late and the only canon ships rn are creek and stendy, I plan to keep it that way in this special. (mentions of one-sided ships will also be here)

____________________________________
no one's POV:

It was the summer break right before junior year for the teens in South Park. With the summer heat and no school came along the 4th of July. A holiday that meant a firework show at night, parties, a little underage drinking, and of course illegal fireworks and explosives.

"Hey did you hear that Clyde and Tolkien are throwing a party? I heard from Nichole and she said that we can all go watch the fireworks after! Do you wanna go?"
"Eh it's the fourth why not let's go." Stan did not seem to excited about the thought of going to a party.
"Alright I'm going to head home and get ready see you there babe!" Wendy got up grabbed her stuff and left.

Stan grabs his phone and texts none other than Kenny since him and Kyle weren't really on the best terms at the moment.

Alcoholic 👎🏼🥃: Hey dude you wanna head Tolkien's later? He's apparently throwing a huge party with Clyde and I think they want everyone to show up

Crack Head 🍃🧟‍♂️: Yeah dude Im down to party hard tonight 🤘🏼

Alcoholic 👎🏼🥃: Alright but you gotta stay mostly sober till the fireworks cause apparently we're all going to go see them together 😑

____________________________________
(still third person)
*with the blonde squad*

"You guys wanna go to Tolkien's party later on cause I am."
"Hell yeah I'm down! Will Wendy be there?"
"Damn girl you really are down bad."
"Oh shut up! You're such a whore that you'll never actually love someone."
"Not true but whatever floats your boat I guess.."
"Once a whore always a whore."
"Remember fourth grade?"
"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH COME ON TWEEK!"
"Leo do you wanna go I think we're all going?"