chapter 18 - what happened?

3rd Person POV:

As Stan fell unconscious on the ground the mystery person heard a sound in the distance. They took to the skies and created a huge gust of wind to throw them off then disappeared. Then Mysterion appeared from behind a bush after being knocked down my the wind, he rushed over to Stan and looked for the spare key to Stan's house.

(Also Tegridy Farms doesn't exist in this au of mine, so Shelley and Sharon never died. She's currently in college right now, and Sharon and Randy come back in the next few chapters)

He did end up finding it and opened the door to the house. He had been here before, as Kenny and as Mysterion. Every time he came, it always felt tense in the house and it didn't really feel comfortable, occasionally he would smell weed or alcohol whenever he entered. But that was not a concern right now, it was Stan, and also Sparky running from up the stairs barking.

"Sparky! Shhh! It's just me!" Kenny quickly closed the front door and de-transformed, this caused Sparky to jump up to him. Stan was on the couch and started to wake up so Kenny stopped and Sparky jumped up on Stan.

"AGHH! Oh hey Sparky..and Kenny? How'd did you get in here??" Kenny could barley understand Stan since all that came out of his mouth was slurred up words.
"Stan are you drunk? Or high?" Kenny sat next to Stan and he sat up.
"I'm neither! The last time I drank was 7 months ago! You would already know that.."
"Fine Stan, but what were you thinking of doing at the bridge tonight!?"
"What do you mean? Kenny last time I was there like YEARS ago."
"Don't bullshit me Stan! Why were you going to jump! We're all here for you! Why Stan!?" Kenny shouted causing Stan to just flinch in the slightest bit.
"I'm not lying Kenny! I have no idea what you're talking about!"
"What about those bandages on your arms? And all of the bruises on you?" Kenny knew the answer to this question but he needed to know if Stan knew.
"I... *stan pauses and thinks for a second* I really don't know man, and you would think he would remember how you got injured this badly." Stan tries to laugh but stops when he sees that his friend is still dead serious.
"You.. you don't know!? But he.." Kenny stops himself before finishing.

'How could he not remember?' Kenny thought to himself.

"Hey dude you seem really off, are you okay? Wait forget that, I know what you need!" Stan grabbed Kenny and pulled him off the couch.
"Dude where the fuck are my shoes? Oh well I guess I'll just wear these.." Stan quickly put on another pair of shoes and grabbed Kenny out the door.

Stan pulls out his phone and dials a certain someone's number.

"Hey Craig! You busy right now?" Stan said into his phone speaker.
"Dude don't talk into your speaker.. But yes I'm free, why the fuck are you asking though?"
"Starks Pond in 15, bring the 'goods'." Stan smirked while looking over at his friend who seemed to have no clue what was going on.
"Alright fine, I'm only going because Tweek is staying over at Bebe's." With that Craig hung up the phone.

Kenny stopped to think for a moment and Stan walked a few steps ahead of him before turning around.

"Wait Stan, you didn't just ask Craig to bring us alcohol right?"
"Dude of course not! I'm 7 going on 8 months sober!" Stan snickered at his friends question while Kenny just stood there blank faced before starting to walk again.

___________________________________

Kenny's POV:

How could he not remember? Like an hour ago he was about to jump off of a bridge!? And that mystery person? Who the hell even is that!? Wait.. Maybe they did something that fucked with Stan's memory! But that would mean, they have access to a mind eraser stone? How would they?  How could they only Chaos and we have the only ones known.

"Dude are you okay? You're more quiet than you usually are, and you keep staring off into space."
"I'm fine, just cold since it's like 4 in the morning."
"Fair enough it is really fucking cold."

After awhile we finally made it, the pond was frozen which wasn't a surprise. We find a bench and sit.

"Stan do you seriously not remember anything?"

OH SHIT. I WASNT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY SAY THAT! GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMMIT KENNY!

"If you mean all the weird stuff you were asking me back at my house then I guess not. Oh shit dude! Look at my finger!" Stan holds up his finger and I pretend to be shocked.
"Dude how the fuck does that happen!?"
"I- I don't know!?" Stan shrugged.

___________________________________

3rd Person POV:

"Hey you dick heads, I got the stuff." Craig pulls out a plastic bag with some interesting contents on the inside.
"Dude you brought weed! I meant being cigarettes or something!" Stan nearly shouted but tried to keep his voice down.
"YOU MADE CRAIG BRING WEED!?"
"Dude it's not my fault! You looked all stressed out and stuff, and I know that you and him smoke together from time to time!"
"Can you two just shut the fuck up!?" Craig shouted.
"Dude be quiet!" Kenny and Stan yelled that in sync.
"Let's get this over with, Craig has weed, let's get high."

*45 minutes later*

The three boys were in the ground and laughing about some shit that Cartman did.

"Dude remember when he tried to get Tolkien and Nichole together because their the same race?"
"Bro their still together you know."
"God you guys are so fucking stupid.."
"At least we're not gay Craig!"
"At least I didn't steal anyone's birthday money!"

The boys went silent before breaking out into a laughing fit with each other.

"So do you guys like anyone? And is it possible to like more than one person??" Stan asked, he had no clue what he had just said.
"Stan I have a fucking boyfriend, I don't like anyone, only him."
"I like someone you know." Kenny yawned and closed his eyes.
"OMG PLEASE TELL US!!" Stan got up and started shaking Kenny.
"Yeah who's the lucky lady Kenny? Or guy."
"He's so perfect, blonde hair, just like an inch or two shorter than me, and kind. His smile could light up the whole world if the lights went out."
"Dude that's so gay." Stan and Craig say at the same time.
"DUDE YOURE GAY!? Right??" Stan laid back down on the cold ground along with Kenny and Craig.
"Take a look in the mirror, you look more gay than anyone I've ever known Marsh, and since when was your hair green?"
"Nah man hus hair is just super shiny from all the grease and hair coloring! Kenny laughed.

"Not cool Kenny! Wait.. Do you guys hear that?" Stan stops and sits back up to look around.

words: 1185