Part 20

Hey guys updating after a long time on with the story👇

After that eyelock Kartik saw the plate of food "Muh kholo biwi" Kartik fed Sirat food. "Unn mein na yeh thare liya kiya hai yeh date night, toh iss hisab se mujhe aapko khilana chahiye" she said then took a piece of naan with the malai kofta and fed him.

They fed each other like this and finished their dinner. Sirat got off his lap

"Main abhi aye" she told him. She went to the waiter and told him something. "Kuch meetha bhi chaiye" said Sirat she came back to Kartik holding a tray.

"Rasmalai" Kartik smiled

"Haan aapko pasand haina" she sat next to him.

"Haan mujhe aur Kairav ko bhi" said Kartik

Then he and Sirat ate the yummy dessert. "Maudi ko mein aake ke baad milungi Kartik" she told him.

"Theekh hai, yeh bahut tasty tha" he said whilst licking his finger tips. Sirat watched him then giggled.

"Kya? kyu has rahi ho?" He asked

Sirat shook her head. "Yaha pe laga hai" she said whilst pointing to her chin. Kartik wiped it.

(Tut) "Aap ruko mein.." she placed her thumb under his chin then wiped. Kartik took her thumb and kissed it, her mouth escaped a sweet laugh. "Bavle kayke" she commented.

"Haan accha laga mujhe" he said whilst still holding her hand.

"Kya?" She asked.

"Woh bavele shabd sun ke" he told her.

"Accha?"

"Hmm apna lagta hai" he said.

"Esa hai toh mein aapko bavele roz bolungi" she said then laughed. Kartik got up from his seat.

He carried Sirat up in a bridal style.

"Kya kare ho?" She asked whilst looping his neck.

"Dessert hogaya aab hum chalte hai" he said walking out of the place with her.

"Right he sat her down in his jeep then shut the door. "Sirat mein tume aunty ke ghar drop kardu phir mein hotel-

"Aap hotel mein kyu? Mere saath he chalo na mere kamre mein reh sakte ho aap" said Sirat.

Kartik nodded "Haan par

"Par Var kuch nai Kartik aapko mere saath he aana padega yeh aapke biwi ka hukum hai '' she told him. Kartik smiled.

"Well biwi ka hukum hai to mein kese talsakta" he told her. Sirat smiled. "Haan toh aap..yeh gadi ko kya ho raha hai" asked Sirat.

"Pata nai.. the car just stopped midway. He sighed. They started hearing tapping on the window. Yes, it had started raining heavily.

"Baarish ho rahi hai chalo hum uss ka maza le" Sirat went to open the door.

"No jaan, bhul gaye pichli baar bimar pad gaye thi" he said and she frowned. Kartik made a call then shortly ended it.

"Kya kaha unho ne woh are haina?" She asked. "Haan par gadi aaj nai kal fix hogi dusri car ayegi par thode der lagegi" Kartik looked out of the window. "Hume aaj raat ko yaha ruk jate hai" he said.

"Car mein?" Asked Sirat. He saw the hesitation in her eyes of staying in the car overnight.

"Kyu..tum comfortable nahi hogi toh hum..

"Nai woh.. mujhe.." she got stuck on her words.

"Kya jaan?" He cupped her chin.

"Bas mujhe, mein chhoti thi tab woh heavyweight mujhe gadi mein chod ke '' she said in an emotional tone.