Part 5

Kartik looked at Sirat wearing a sari..

Their look

"oh woh agaye tumhare pati ki tabiyaat acche hai ab" he said to her "badiya newj" she said the man nodded and Sirat took a few steps to Kartik who was sitting up in the bed

"oh woh agaye tumhare pati ki tabiyaat acche hai ab" he said to her "badiya newj" she said the man nodded and Sirat took a few steps to Kartik who was sitting up in the bed. "Aapke tabiyat ab kaisi hai?" she said sitting next to him. "Good I mean acchi hai ab" she nodded

"Mari to jaan nikal gaye" the man closed the door leaving the pati and patni alone. "Sirat yeh sab kya hai?" He asked "mein ke bolu woh aunty ko lage ke humara bhya hogaya to mein ke bolu?" Kartik sighed "tum sach bolti ke hum shaadi shuda nai hai aur.. Sirat shook her head "na na esa risk main kese lu woh hum dono ko bahar nikal de to hum ke jayenge?"

"Your right, to your ok with this ese bolne mein?" She looked here and there "pehle to humari he sagaye hone wali thi thara aur mara rishta joodne wala tha" he nodded "theekh hai to ese rehne dete hai par tum theekh hona tumhe kuch chot nai lage jaise mujhe lagi thi?" Sirat took her boxer stance.

"Mein ek boxer hu mareko yeh chot vot lagti reve hai" she said. Kartik started coughing "aree Kartik ke hua thareko?" But he kept coughing she stood up from the bed "Kartik?" She started to rub his back but his coughing didn't stop. "Ruk pani..mein la aati hu" she went out of the room then came back with a jug and cup. "Hai khatu marsh madat Kar na humari" she poured him a glass and made him drink it. "Uh huhh.. he cleared his throat. "Th--thanks" he said a bit breathless.

"Bas tum let javo tume na thand lagye hai hume doctor ko bulane chaive" he waved his hand. "Sirat..nai esa" she tucked him in. "Bas Chup mareko thari chinta hove hai Kartik" she said then she touched his temple. "Ouch" he yelled "what my luck sorry" she moved his hand from his eye. "sorry Mane jaan bhuj Kar ne ki" he blinked "it's ok tum bas.. he said but she started blowing air on his eye..

'Bandhan ese ban jate hain jo ja tute.. plays in the background.

"Its ok Sirat" he commented but she kept going and he got in a small eye lock with her, they kept gazing at each other for a few seconds.The door opened and Sirat stood up from the bed and went to see who it was. "Beta yeh doctor ayi hai" Sirat nodded to the woman.. then another woman walked in "hi Kartik ji?" Sirat saw the woman "waha bed pe lete hui hai" she said to the woman she nodded and walked over.

"Hi I am doctor Seema" she said then took his temperature, blood pressure, etc, it had been 10 minutes  Sirat saw her talking to Kartik "kitne young ho you should really take care of yourself"she said "abhi gym main nai ja pa raha hu"he chuckled. "Doctor ke huwa mare pati ko? Sab kuch theekh lage?" She said keeping a hand on his chest. "Pati as in your wife?" She asked in disbelief. "Haan isme hairane ki baat ke hai?" she said Kartik looked up at her. "Tume thoda chest mein woh cough hai mein davai likh dete hu" she said

"Kada!" Said Sirat Kartik looked at her "what?" He asked Sirat sat in front of the doctor on the bed "jei baat mari maudi ne kaha kada se koi accha ilaj na hai" Kartik sighed "doctor seema write me the davai" she got up "yes I'll be in touch and check on you" Sirat didn't understand fully but got some of it.. the doctor left.