Part 8

"Je to Khali hai par je cheeze?" she said seeing the living room filled with pillows and a sofa setup. "Haan Sirat lagta hai koi yaha re raha hai" he said looking around.

The living room.

"Chalo hum na sab kamre mein ja ke dekh le" he nodded "haan chalo" they both went to the kitchen

The kitchen

"Kuch khane ko hai?" She asked as he was exploring the area

"Kuch khane ko hai?" She asked as he was exploring the area. Kartik saw a packet in the top cupboard and opened it he took a handful of the content"Muh kholo" he said Sirat opened her mouth and he placed a few cashew nuts in her mouth. "Mmm je ache hai" she took the packet from him.

"Sirat aram se aur mere liye bhi thoda chodna" whilst chewing she looked at him. "Haan sorry sorry bahar mein pura pani pee gaye, je lo" she gave him a few nuts in his mouth. "Aur ke hai?" She opened the cupboard behind him. "Kartik je dekho kachori lage mane" she said 

"Hmm hai yeh dry kachori hai" he said "ke dirai iska ke matlab?" He sighed "kal bataunga abhi hum yeh khate hai" he took one and took a bite out of it."Mmm yum" he said then looked at her "what ese kyu dekh rahi ho?" He asked seeing her stood with her arms folded. "Bhudhu na hu mein mareko na thoda enlgish ave hai" she said and walked away.

"S- but she walked off "mareko pata hai ke mane itna accha englis nai ata" Kartik was chocking but she kept her back to him and kept talking unaware of the incident occuring. "Aur woh heavy weight woh na.. she turned around and her eyes popped out. "Kartik!" She ran to him as held he his throat and his face went red with lack of oxygen. "Ke hua thareko?" She asked rubbing his back. "Unnn" he expressed "ke..thare gale mein atak gaye je" she panicked in her tone.

"Hmm" he nodded "aap ruko" she started hitting his back with her hand. "Nikala?" Nai? Madat karo khatumaharaj" she started hitting her fist on his back. He coughed and spat it out, Sirat rushed to the sink and poured some water then raced back to him. "Je peelo Kartik" he took the cup and drank the water. "Ahem" he cleared his throat "abh theekh hai" she threw the cup he gave it to her. "Abh theekh hai? Jaan nikal di mari" she said and hugged him.