Part 12

"Kartik je, mara matlab" she fumbled with her words as he pulled her closer, the water was making them both wet. "Sirat.." he sighed against her cheek. "Kartik.." she said hugging his frame. They both closed their eyes as if time came to a standstill in this loving embrace. "Laado, chora?" Said Maudi seeing them, hearing her voice Kairat made a distance. "Maudi mein thareko je bare mein batana chahai" she said then looked to Kartik.

"Laado je accha na hove" she said walking out in disappointment by her granddaughter's behaviour. "Maudi mari baat to suno.." she said Sirat shook her head "Sirat tum fikar maat karo" he said but she was quiet. "Meri cutie" he backhugged her and a little smiled played on her lips, yes she was upset about maudi but that didn't cloud her feelings for Kartik whom she is very much in love with.

"Accha toh mane cute bola?" she said, He leaned his chin on her shoulder

"Accha toh mane cute bola?" she said, He leaned his chin on her shoulder. "Hmm tum bahut cute ho" he said then kissed her cheek making her smile.

"Je aap bhi ho je cute wala" he chuckled pressing his nose in her cheek. "Accha toh" he said taking her hand and walked out of the shower cubical then took a towel "tumhe yeh baal sukane padenge varna thand lag jayegi" he said whilst towel drying her short hair then a smile came on his lips "Ek baar Naira ne.. he said but then stopped. "Je mareko do" she turned to him and took the towel. "Aapke baal bhi sukhane hai Kartik" she said then went behind him and started drying it.

"Kya hua pretty lady?" Asked Kairav seeing maudi come through the hall. "Kuch na chora" she replied then smiled at the little boy. "Kairav, big bro kaha hai?" asked Vansh and dadi heard "beta je Akshu ko nela  gaye hai" Vansh nodded and started playing with Kairav. "Behenji sab kuch theekh haina aap parishan lag rahi hai koi chinta ki baat toh nai?" she said notcing her expression.

"Akshu aap abhi sore ho?" She asked looking into the crib then smiled at her cute innocent baby face.

"Hmm ab woh sone hi wali hai" he said then kept his hands on her waist and pulled her close her back came against his chest "Kartik maudi marese naraj hai" she said feeling

"Hmm ab woh sone hi wali hai" he said then kept his hands on her waist and pulled her close her back came against his chest "Kartik maudi marese naraj hai" she said feeling ."Sirat, maudi tumhe bahut pyar karti ha tum use baat karlo" he said "haan baat toh mere karne padegi" she said then took a long sigh.
Kartik let her go because she had to clear this up with her maudi.