Teri Ore Os

Teri ore is Kairat os no one is forced to read it but I support Shivin if you guys like Kairat then read if you don't then that's fine too. No bashing or reporting please

So this takes place after Sirat meets Ranveer again at SSC the three of them come back to the resort the way I would've written this no drag like dkp did!

"Tu mare se pyar karti haina Sirat" Sirat was confused on what to say.. "Sirat mare saath ghar banayegi?"

"Bavele ho ke haan Ranveer banaungi"  she said hugging him but then Kartik's images flashed in her mind, and she broke the hug.. Kartik saw them from a distance and she broke the hug. "Ranveer abhi tu jana yaha Kartik ke parivaar hai accha na lage yeh sab"

"Aree Sirat mein.." he tried to hold her but she kept her distance. "Mein na thare se phone karungi" she told him and sent him on his way.

"Ok theekh hai" he chuckled "see you Kartik" he said waving from far. Naira sat down just thinking on the days events.

10 minute later she turned and saw Kartik "Tum jao na unke saath woh bechara do saal se tumhe mila mujhe pata hai kesa lagta hai

10 minute later she turned and saw Kartik "Tum jao na unke saath woh bechara do saal se tumhe mila mujhe pata hai kesa lagta hai..Naira mujhe do baar judha hogaye phir hamesha ke liye chalegaye " he wiped an escaping tear.

"Kartik" she hugged him at 1st he froze.

But then he found himself hug her back he didn't know why

"Main theekh hu tume tumhara pyar wapas mil gaya mein khush hu" he said with a smile then left from there.

Later in the evening

Sirat was in her room and Ranveer came to the window "sorry thare se dur nahi re paya" he said holding balloons. "Ranveer tu yaha?" She asked "haan under nai ane degi" he asked "theekh hai gubare to lele"

"Ranveer ese ana accha na lage mareko tu ja" she said closing the window.

"Sirat ke hogaya thare ko" Kartik came by with Akshu in his arms "Ranveer tum theekh ho?" He asked seeing him. "Hmm Sirat ke liye kuch laya par woh mare se baat karne ke liye razi na hai" Kartik found that odd. "Ek second mein baat karta hu" he said "Sirat darwaza kholo" he said whilst cradling Akshu. "Aap? Kuch hua Akshu theekh hai?" she said taking her from Kartik.

"Mari Akshu rani" she kissed her cheek. "Sirat woh theekh hai par Ranveer tumhara wait kare hai tum ne use mana kyu kardiya?" Sirat didn't have an answer. "Akshu ko bhookh lagi hai" she said whilst sitting with her on the bed. Kartik ran his fingers through his hair. "Sirat tum use ignore kyu kare ho?" He asked sitting on the bed with Akshu between them. 

"Mein bahut confused hu Kartik jo mare ko chahe mareko na pata" she said whilst holding Akshu from crawling away.

"Matlab tume Ranveer nai chaiye?" He asked directly but she stayed quiet.

"Na na mara dost hai woh" she replied finally, Kartik shook his head he was damn confused

"Akshu" they both held her from falling and had an eye lock

(Bandhan ese ban jate hai jo na chute jo na tute..)
bg music plays

"Ahem, Akshu" he carried her up standing up with her  "itna baadmash hote jare hai mera bacha" he said whilst holding her up in the air then kissed her cheek and Sirat was lost gazing at the two of them a knock came on the door. "Kartik darwaza na kholo abhi na Ranveer ke saath mareko kuch baat na karni" Kartik sighed "ok mein use ke deta hu ke tum busy ho aur use baad mein call karogi" Sirat didn't reply back to his question typical of her.

"Amma?" Said Kartik

"Kesa hai chora, aree laado Ranveer bahar thara liye interzaar kar ra hai" she said

"Haan kabse ise bol raha hu par meri baat woh sune tab na amma" he said Akshu cooed "mein dekh ke aata hu aap apni laado ko samaj jao" he said walking out with Akshu,  Kartik went out in the hall and Ranveer had left he patted Akshu's back.

"Laado ke hogaya" she sat on the bed "nai pata maudi" she laid her head in her nani's lap and fell asleep.

*
The next day Sirat was playing with Kairav she didn't call Ranveer once, her and Kartik were spending time in the gardens of the resort.

"Tumne call kiya use" he asked her.

"Kartik yeh mara personal mamla hai please jab mein chahu mein use baat karungi" she said

"Sirat!" He called it was Ranveer holding flowers "Ranveer tu yaha?" She asked "Kartik ne call kiya mareko" Kartik nodded "tum dono time spend karo" he said leaving them to it. Sirat was feeling uncomfortable when Ranveer came and pulled her in a backhug "Sirat mein tumhe kabhi jane na dunga" he said holding her she faked a smile "accha tu na" she slipped his hands of her and turned

"Sirat tum yaha se mare saath chalo ab to Kartik ka parivaar ko chod do" he asked her.. "hmm ok kal tumhare saath chalungi par abhi jao Kairav ko tume dekh ke accha nai lagta" he nodded and respected her decision and left Kartik was busy so she was unable to tell him her decision.

Sirat was outside practising her boxing she then spotted Kartik in his night suit "tum soye nai?" She asked "hmm? Nai mind thoda disturbed tha par ab theekh hu" he replied "mein kal jare hu Ranveer ke saath par jana na chahti" she said confusing him. He turned to her "kyu nai tumhara pyar laut aya aur..

"Woh mara pyar na hai haan bachan ka dosti par pyar na hai Kartik" she said whilst adjusting her short hair.

"Are you sure?" He asked speaking in English "ke sure, sure oh..woh pakka fesla?" She replied " hmm hindi mein pakka ko sure bolte hai" he replied.

"Haan mein Ranveer ke saath na Jana chahti hu..she slipped and hit him in the process.

"Oouch" he touched his foot in the flip flop.

"Sorry sorry what my luck" she said holding his wrist for balance.

"Its ok to tumhara decision pakka hai to..tum use bata do" he told her.

"Nai use accha na lagega" Kartik cupped her face "Sirat use sach janeka pura haak hai" Sirat was not listening and was lost in his eyes untill he removed his hands .

"Hmm oi miss puncheshwar khaha kho gaye?" She made a distance "ke..mein to..woh Kairav aur Akshu uske yaad mareko na bahut ayegi"

" aur meri nai ayegi.." he removed a hair strand from her eyes "Hmm mujhe Bhul jayegi Sirat?" Another eyelock happened between Kairat.

Shall I continue it?