Part 11

"Ke? mein aathe thare kamre mein raat ko..

"Nai tume kya mujhe tharki type samjha hai? yaha ghar pe ruko maudi ke saath Yah phir Kairav ke kamre mein bas Ranveer ke saath mat jao" he said

"Ke na jao mein to jaungi" she said turning around calling his bluff  he held her arm. "Tum jaogi to mujhe jalan hogi" he admitted. A little smile played on Sirat's lips and she turned to him. "Pehle to thare ese na hove Kartik" she said "hmm par ab horahi hai" he said looking to the ground.

Sirat looked at his cute innocent expression "theekh hai" she said to which he looked up "mein atthe rukh rahi hu Ranveer ke saath na jare mein" she said in a soft tone. Kartik's lips broke into a smile he was about to hug her.

"Laado tum aathe ke kare hai?" Asked maudi. Sirat looked to Kartik "maudi woh bas Akshu ko sula rahi thi" he said then left the room and they both followed on, in the hall everyone had left. "Sirat chalo bahut raat hogaye" said Ranveer Kartik whispered something in Kairav's ear.

"Ok papa, Sirat!" He went and held her hand. "Please aap aaj yaha rukh jaye mere aur Akshu ke saath please mana mat karo bike buddy" said Kairav and Ranveer agreed to the little kid's demand.

"Theekh hai par mein Ek second ke liye Sirat ko ache se bye kardo, Sirat tu bahar ah" he said with a smile and Sirat nodded. "Haan main aati Ranveer" she said and Kartik felt jealous "chalo Kairav it's time for bed" he carried him up.

"Ranveer tu ja main ayi abhi" she said then made maudi make some excuse to see him off. "Kartik ko bura lage ke?" She said standing at the window then left the room talking to herself as she does. "Mareko aathe rukhne ne to bole je par ab je khathe hai.. she said colliding right into him. "Ouch" he said holding his nose.

"Sorry,sorry, sorry what my luck" she said he nodded "mein theekh hu tujhe good night bolne aya tha par.." a small smile came on her lips. "To bol do na" she said but Kartik shook his head. "Mujhe thoda kaam hai bahar tent woh kisne band nai kiya to mein ja raha hu" he said. "Mein thari madat karu?" she asked. To which he turned away with a smile and walked off.

Kartik started to tie the curtains "ese na rahega je" she said taking it from him and started tying it Kartik couldn't help but admire her. "Je esa karna thareko" she handed it to him. Kartik smiled and took it "accha ese karte hai" he asked her.

"Mein Ranveer ko bye karne na gai" she said to him. Kartik looked at her and held her hand and helped her tie the next curtain. "Hmm accha kiya" he said then winked at her. "Mein Jati toh thareko bura lagta mareko laage je" she said coming close then spontaneously kissed his cheek.

 "Mein Jati toh thareko bura lagta mareko laage je" she said coming close then spontaneously kissed his cheek

then pulled back shocking herself and him."Accha bahute raat hogaye mein sone jari hu" she said running away from there.

"Sirat rukh" he said but she had gone inside already. Kartik touched his cheek and smiled. The next day Kartik was excited to see her. "Sirat nahi dikh rahi kaha hai woh?" Kartik asked. "Chora woh boxing practice ke liye gai hai Ranveer aathe lene aya tha" she said to Kartik. Kartik nodded then got Akshu ready but he couldn't focus.