Part 9

Shortly Sirat reached the resort. "Hum ponch gaye" said Ranveer, Sirat turned to him. "Tu  jaa mein thareko baad mein call karti hu" she said coming out of the car and slammed it shut. "Tu marese ese baat kyu kare hai?" He asked coming out of the car..

Kartik was rocking Akshu "Sirat, Ranveer tum dono kab aye?" Asked Suvarna. He stood up with Akshu and turned to the front. "Abhi aye" said Ranveer with a smile. "Mareko maudi se milna tha to mein.." she trailed off seeing Kartik. "Accha kiya tum dono behto kuch khaya tum logo ne?" She asked them. "Na aunty.. he went to say yes they will join them.

"Na, mareko bhukh na lage hai..Maudi khathe hai?" She asked "woh kamre mein hai" replied Kartik "Kartik  beta Akshu sogaye lau mein sula deti hu" she said. "Haan maa" he gave Akshu to her. "Sirat?!" Kairav said in an excited tone. "Kairav" she replied and he ran to her and she hugged him. "Hi bike buddy" he said and started making conversation with Ranveer. Sirat nodded to their conversation then slowly looked to see Kartik but when she did he looked away, "hey big bro sab log bahar aap sab ko bulare hai" said Vansh.

"Yes chalo Sirat" said Kairav dragging her by the hand. "Tu haas ra hai Ranveer mari madat karo" she yelled with a giggle "Aaram se Kairav" Ranveer said taking Sirat's hand from Kairav and held it. Kartik looked upon in confusion and Sirat noticed it too.

"Papa chalo" he called "haan beta" they all went out and the kids  suggested a game of dumsharads they all started playing. "Kartik ki bari" said Manish "Hmm mujhe kya mila hai.." Kartik said and Kairav whispered something in his ear. Sirat was sat next to Ranveer on the ground but her mind kept going to Kartik. "Beta yeh mein kaise bolu tum change kardo" said Kartik

"Ke hai?" Said Ranveer and got up Kartik showed him the chit, and Kartik told him to take his turn instead. "Accha to je hai.." said Ranveer.. he started doing the actions.. "ke hai je Ranveer mareko kuch samaj na ave" Sirat said getting up. "Tu Beht thare liye to je hai" he said with a chuckle taking her hands.

"Marese se shaadi karogi" he said followed by "I love you Sirat" hearing this Sirat felt overwhelmed as everyone started to clap..well almost everyone. Sirat gave a subtle smile and looked in a different direction.

'Kartik ko je sun kar accha na laaga ke..?' she thought seeing his lips pursed in a thin line but his eyes expressing what? she couldn't quite work out because he was avoiding her gaze. "Sirat tu kaha kho gaye?"

"Mein to Athe hu Ranveer" she replied he cupped her face now Sirat could see from the corner of her eye Kartik was looking at her with unexplained anger but why? She needed to find out so dileberately started couple dancing with Ranveer. "Wow Sirat aur Bike buddy" Kairav cheered.

"Kitne khush hai mari laado Ranveer ke saath" said Maudi to dadi. Dadi nodded with a smile Kartik cleared his throat "Dadi aap sab khelo mein nane jara hu" said Kartik and left from there. "Iss waqt nana kya hua Kittu?" She asked but he had already left.

'Kuch to thare dimaag mein chalra hai Kartik mareko pata lagana hai ke je hai ke' she said ending the dance.

Kartik came into his room "Mujhe nane jana hai yeh mein kya bol ke aya?" he said as he ruffled his hair, flashbacks of him Sirat in the rain and in that room played in his mind. Kartik become astonished when he and saw her hands locked around his belly. "Sirat?" He removed her hands and turned.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" He asked "Kartik je mareko to tharese puchna chahe tum aathe kyu agaye?" She asked. "Tum to Ranveer ke saath bahar dance kar rahi thi na?"

"Thareko jalan hua mareko aur Ranveer ko ese dekh ke..?" she asked taking steps towards him.

"Mujhe kyu jalan hogi Sirat?" He asked her