Part 10

"Je ke Sirat tu toh apne Kartik ke sapne din mein bhi dekhna suru kardiya ke" she said realising she was day dreaming. People were setting up a gazebo outside and Kartik was making sure they were setting it up properly.

Their looks

"Yeh sab ki zaroorat bhi nai hai choti party toh hai" he sighed turning and saw Sirat gazing at him

"Yeh sab ki zaroorat bhi nai hai choti party toh hai" he sighed turning and saw Sirat gazing at him. "Sirat tum theekh ho?" He asked seeing her looking to the ground. "Haan mane ke hove" she said then went back inside. Kartik looked puzzled "isse kya hua" he said to himself.

Inside Suvarna and Surekha were in the kitchen "Riya ko acchanak Jana pada didi woh baat ka bura laga mujhe" said Surekha. "dadi" said Kairav interrupting their conversation. "Oh wow yeh sab food bahut yummy hai" he said Suvarna smiled "Sirat beta yaha avo" she called her over, Surekha rolled her eyes.
"Tum bahut sundar lagrahi ho iss dress mein" said Suvarna.

"Sach mein ke? Gayu di ne mareko je pehne ko diya" she said Suvarna smiled and said "haan haan Sirat" 

"Haan maa ne bilkul sahi kaha Sirat tum sach mein bahut pretty lagrahi ho iss dress mein haina Akshu?"Kartik asked whilst cradling her.

Akshu!" She said going over to them "Kartik mareko Akshu do" he smiled and she carried her from him, they started walking out of the kitchen. "Akshu apne papa ko bol do thank you mari tareef karne ke liye" she said Kartik smiled whilst rubbing Akshu's back. "Aur papa ko je kedo mareko bhi woh je kapde mein handsome laage" Kartik looked to Sirat once she looked at him. "Shukriya Sirat Marycom Shekhavat" he said and they went into an eyelock.

"Chalo sab papa" said Kairav. "Chalo Sirat hum dance karte hai" said Kairav tugging her hand. "Kairav aaram se" he said taking Akshu back in his arms. They went to the main area " Kartik beta yaha avo" said Manish. "Yeah hai mera beta Kartik, beta yeh hai Mr Shan aur unki beti Pallavi" Kartik gave a polite smile "Kairav je kaun hai thare papa ke saath unki koi friend hai ke?" She asked

Kairav shook his head "mujhe nai pata chalo hum dance kare" he said but Sirat was feeling jealous seeing Kartik laugh with that girl. "Chalo Mr Shinde kuch baat karni thi.." he said taking him along so Kartik can talk to the girl. "Sirat aap dance kyu nai kar rahi" Sirat shook her head mara maan nai hai Kairav sorry" she said walking off.

Everyone was talking amongst each other dadi with her friends, Suvarna and Surekha with theirs, Gayu with others, Sirat felt like why was she even there.. "Je juice hai ke?" she asked taking the drink off the tray without asking what it was. Shortly Kartik came to the waiter "Abhi abhi Sirat ayi thi usne drink li?" He asked. Sirat was outside holding the glass. "Je Kartik toh..

"Sirat woh mat pi usme Sharab hai" he said "mareko je jana hai ke Kartik ke sochta hove mare bare mein" She giggled throwing the drink away. She turned to him "ke?" she said acting like she couldn't stand straight. "Sirat tumne pili usme sharab thi" Sirat shook her head. "Na na Kartik isme drink tha fruit wali" she said then laughed.