Part 2

"Thari yaad?" She said in a soft tone her eyes drowning in his..Kartik gave her a quizzed expression "Sirat?" He removed his hands then chuckled..she blinked "ke hove?" Aap mare  par has kyu re ho?"

He stopped " ahem sorry mein to bas tumhare saath mazak kar raha tha aur kal tume khushi khushi mein, Kairav, Akshu aache se tumhe beeda karange tumhari nayi shuruwat tumhare Ranveer ke saath"

"Par mein khush na hu" she said to herself he came close "kya?" He asked she shook her head "ok mein sone jara hu good night Sirat Marycom Shekhavat" he turned with a smile and walked off Naira touched her ring that Kartik made into a friendship one.

"Chak let hot?" She said he haulted in his step and turned around "kya tume chak hot?" He asked

"Woh haan mare ko woh peena woh ke hove.. he smiled as she cutely gestured with her hands "chak let ko  woh na doodh mein dalte phir ke..haan use stir ke aur gat gat pejate, haan..

"Oh thareko hot chak let peena hai" he said with a suppressed giggle. "mare se galat bola gaya ke?" He shook his head "to chalo mein banvadeta hu come"

"Na na mara mazak udare ho, hate ab na peena mareko" she barged paaedd him "Sirat" he held her hand "chill tumne theekh bola bas chak let nai chocolate ab to tume pilva kar he rahunga come" she nodded and they both went off..

"Yeh dono kaha jare hai aur woh bhi akele?" Said Riya "Zara Dekhti hu..

"Ok yeh hamara hot chocolate and Kartik special ready hai for upcoming boxing champion Sirat Marycom Shekhavat" he said giving her the hot drink. "Ke phir se bolo?" He sighed "baad mein tum phele peo phir batao kaisa bana hai" she nodded she was excited to drink it.

"Aree aram se" he said seeing her drinking it quick. "Bas,bas tum sara pilogi to mein akela rejaunga" he pouted.

"Kartik" she giggled "accha na peeti, haan idea hum ise aathe na piye chalo mare saath" she took him by his free hand and they came near the pool. "Haan itni acchi hawai hai yaha mareko yaha peena hai" she sat down. "Kartik betho na" he nodded and sat down too.

"Sirat" she pressed her lips together. "Ke?" He pointed his finger to her  lip but she was not understanding it. "Ek second aage avo thoda" she leaned close and he brushed his thumb across  her top lip. "Ke doodh ki muchee?" She giggled "hmm" he smiled "Kartikji aap aaina ma dekho kyun je doodh ki muchhe aap ko bhi lage hai.." she said whilst putting her cup down. "Oh really" he put his cup down.. "aap ruko mein saaf kardu" she cupped his cheek

(Bandhan ese ban jate hai jo na chute jo na tute..) bg music plays

She looked at him like she was seeing him in a different light, like tomorrow shouldn't come and time should just stop here..

'Ke hove mareko Kartik ko dekhte mein sab Bhul jana chahu use bas ese dekhe na chahu' she slowly wiped his milk moustache.

'Yaha un dono ke beech kya chal raha hai!' Riya thought from her angle it looked like they were both kissing. 'Nai woh to Ranveer ke saath hai aur kal waha chali jayegi bas Maine kuch aur hi dekha' Riya looked again and they were both gone from there.

"Than ku hot..cha" he shook his head as they were walking towards their rooms "cho?" He nodded with a sweet smile "hot chocolate ke liye Kartik" he smiled "your welcome Sirat ab tum sojao Ranvver arra hai tume kal lene ke liye" Sirat nodded "hmm aur Kartik mein thareko Bhul jao esa kabhi na ho sake" she said he nodded "mein thareko Bhul ne do toh na..Kartik ese cheez he hai" he grinned. "Sach bola aap ne "g goodnight" she said he did too then they went into their respective rooms.

The next day

"Mari kitne yaad ayi Sirat,mareko to thari bahut yaad ayi" said Ranveer he went to hug her "tu juice peeyega mein lati hu" she said dodging him Sirat poured him juice.

"Jaldi jao yaha se Sirat hamesha apne Ranveer ke saath take mein and Kartik-  Sirat laughed

"Ke tu aur Kartik? kaho woh..aur kaha tu, tu unke layak na hai Riya woh bahut ache hai aur tu na egdam bekar" she said then walked away with the tray.

"Thara juice" she said to him. "Mare juice na chaiye chalo mari bike bahar hai thari packing hogaye Yah phir thari madat kar du?"

"Ranveer ke kare ho esa na karo" she said moving his hands "ke problem hai Sirat?" He asked her. "Tu mare se pyar nai Karti ke?" Sirat didn't know what to say.. "Ranveer hum dost hai aur mein na..

'Bavle nai bola mareko to tu sach mein mareko"

"Ranveer!" she held him from falling

"Sirat?" said Kartik "Ranveer kya hua all ok?" He held him from the other side "Kartik mein hu na aap Kairav..Akshu ke paas jao" she said he let go of Ranveer and left them to it.

"Tu mareko pyar nai Karti bol Sirat?" He said she nodded "woh din tu na aaya Ranveer par aaj mein thareko dokha na de sakti" she said

*
Sirat said bye to everyone and then went on a bike ride with Ranveer  "Sirat I love you" he shouted then carried her and twirled her she faked a giggle louder than usual but inside she was not happy at all. 'Na Ranveer yeh mare liye pyar na hai' she thought.

"Tu bhi bol" she smiled then hopped out of his arms "na Ranveer yeh sahi na hai mein na bol sakti tu mara bachpan ka dost hai..par par pyar na hai"

"Na Sirat yeh sach na hai" she wiped a tear because she felt bad.

"Par mare liye yeh he sach hai Ranveer" Ranveer felt like his world was over..  "tu mareko dekh ke mare gale lagi kal tu bahut khush thi to ab ke hove thareko?" He asked her because he didn't understand.

At the resort Kartik was pacing up and down when Manish came over.. "Sirat yaha wapas rehna nai aasakti" he handed him a paper. "Yeh kya hai..girls hostel form?..Manish nodded "hmm  Kairav ko accha nai lagega ab toh woh Ranveer ke saath chali gai"

"Papa woh sirf thode ghante ke liye gai hai wapas ajayegi!

(Tut) "kyu yaha rehne de? Ranveer ka ana jana hoga woh dekhe ke Kairav upset hojayega I am sorry Kartik leken aab woh yaha nai re sakti" he said storming off.

*
"Papa Sirat and bike buddy agaye" but Ranveer drove off "Sirat" he called and she walked over "hello Kairav" she hugged him. "Bike buddy nai aye?"

"Nai use kuch kaam hai" she said "woh na baad mein ayenge jab free honge" Kairav nodded "aacha chalo papa bhi wait kare the aapki. He smiled.

"Sirat Kuch baat karni thi chalo" he saw Surekha and Riya "hum waha chalte hai" she nodded and they sat at a table. "Ke Hua thareko?" She asked seeing him quiet then she noticed his hand. "Yeh ke hai?" She took the paper "girls hostel?" He looked up. "Chachi!"

"Kya Kartik aab uska Ranveer wapas agaya toh yaha re ke kya karegi" she taunted

"Exactly bore hojayegi bechari" Kartik glared at Riya "Sirat chalo hum walk ke liye chalte hai baat bhi karte hai" he took Sirat with him away from those witches.

"Sirat Kairav ke liye hai, woh tume bahut zyada attached hai humari shaadi hone wali thi aur aab nai hori to use..

"Aap mareko yaha se Jane ke liye ke re hai?" She asked and he sighed. "Hmm par..

"Na na Kartik aap kuch na bolo mein chali jati hu" she said taking the form.

"Sirat.. Ranveer ko bol do woh lene ajayega" she nodded and went to do her packing she said bye to Kairav and some others. "Bike buddy agaye" Sirat hopped on his bike and left they reached the hostel shortly. Ranveer felt sad as she didn't hold him on the bike ride.

"Sirat tu...

"Lene ke liye shukriya par aab tu ja" she told him. "Sirat tu..

"Ranveer tu ja mareko bas ab na undar jana hai thaake gai hu bahut sara" she yawned and taking the hint he drove off without saying goodbye. Sirat sat in her room she opened her phone there was a message from Kartik "kal tumhara practice hai gyara baje aajna sports centre"

Tbc

Precap
Kartik and Sirat at her hostel room they experience a blackout,

their 1st kiss..just kidding itni jaldi nai hoga

How was it?
Vote and comment to support story 🙏