How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?

Start from the beginning

Sadly Wednesday never truly did get the things she wanted, did she?

The brick crashed down, crushing her leg as she cried out in pain. The involuntary noise startled her as tears appeared in her eyes. She didn't know she could react like this but here she is sobbing into the vastness of the dark sky.

Waiting.

Just waiting.

It didn't take long for her to hear multiple footsteps racing towards her. Even as her vision wanted to fade she could clearly see her friends. Her friends. Still weird to think.

"Wednesday! You-you're gonna be okay! We'll get you out of here!" Enid shouted as she clearly panicked.

"Cara mia, it's okay" Wednesday said softly as she slowly moved her hand to cup the panicking girls cheek.

"I should be saying that to you" Enid replied as she sobbed and leaned into the hand.

"You need it more than me right now, it'll all be okay. Even if I'm not alive I'll always be with you" Wednesday said to her.

"Don't act like you're dying, you are not dying on us Addams so help me god I will pull you out of the deepest pits of hell myself f I have to! You are not dying today!" Bianca shouted at the girl laying on the floor as Yoko, Bianca, Xavier, Ajax and Divina moved to push the rock.

"Hey wolfie, mind giving us a hand as the, y'know, strongest here" Yoko said to her best friend. "Yea of course" Enid said gently moving Wednesday's hand as the blood staid on her cheek. She helped them and they quickly lifted the bricks out of the way to show the mess of blood that is Wednesday's leg.

"What's going on?" A voice called out. The group all looked up to see one figure in what was left of the archway.

"PRINCIPAL WEEMS?!" Wednesday shouted, the others all were shocked and confused at Wednesday's display of emotions let alone her reaction.

"Hello dear, seems like you've got yourself in quite the predicament...again" Weems said as she walked over. "But-" "Yes I know, nightshade poisoning, but do you truly think I wouldn't carry an antidote to a dangerous scenario. I generally tend to carry antidotes after rooming with your mother for so long but felt it was necessary to bring an antidote to something more extreme" Weems responded as she knelt down. "I've never been more glad for my mother" Wednesday sighed as she let her head fall back and a small smile crossed her face. "Everyone's safe" She muttered as her eyes closed.

"Afraid you're wrong there. Not everyone's safe" Enid responded as she walked up to her. "Yes they are?" Wednesday responded confused as she grew more and more tired. "You're not okay so that means we aren't okay. Now I filled out my side of the bargain and beat Tyler so now you've gotta fill out yours and live for fucks sake" Enid said as more tears were falling. "That was never part of the agreement" Wednesday argued as her body got more and more tired. "Nuh uh, no sleeping Wednesday. You haven't rested yet and you don't get to fall asleep right now. Enid pick her up we'll take her to a hospital or something" Bianca ordered as they all got ready to move.

"Hmm, you're warm" Wednesday muttered as they fell into Enid. "So are you but I think that's the blood leaking from...everywhere" Enid responded as she panicked. "Stop closing your eyes you're freaking me out" Enid continued. "Mi dispiace amore mio ma oggi muoio. Non ti dimenticheró mai, non importa dove finró" (I'm sorry my love but I'm dying today. I'll never forget you, no matter where I end up.) Wednesday muttered as she put her hand on the back of Enid's neck. "I don't understand Italian and you know that" Enid said as tears fell onto Wednesday's face. Wednesday just smiled as she went limp in Enid's arms.

"Wednesday?" Enid asked. When she didn't get a response she shook the girl a little. "Ha! Wednesday this isn't funny!" Enid exclaimed slightly as she got the groups attention. "Come on, there's a car there I'll drive us to the hospital" Weems said as she pointed to it and everyone rushed over. They scrambled to all get in the car as Enid laid Wednesday over her lap. "Does this child seriously have to keep getting herself into these situations?" Goody sighed causing all of the students to scream.