Chapter 38: Enemy eyes

Mature content

Alec

I hated every part of being here. Clubs like this were full of misogynistic men attempting to achieve dominance and power through money. Everything was about money. Buying the flashiest most expensive bottles of alcohol, showing off their wealth through watches, suits and women.

The typical men here were cruel people. They viewed women as objects, inferior and there only to meet their fucked up sexual needs.

I was still annoyed Leon had to have his meeting here. Worse that we had to bring Arabella here, but even though Leon and I knew how fucked up some of the men here were, Arabella didn't and she might have some fun. 

Smirking at Arabella as she ran into the middle of the empty dance floor, I crossed my arms across my chest and watched as she started moving her hips to the beat.

"Little minx" I chuckled under my breath as she started roaming her delicate hands over her body, practically begging to be touched. 

And as always, I obliged her every desire.

Tossing my hood back, I lent my head to the side and relieved some of the tension with the click of my neck. 

I was still reeling with anger from some fucker having the balls to buy Arabella a drink, especially when he could see she was in the presence of two men.

Leon as usual visibly expressed his anger and frustration, but I kept it together for Arabella's sake. 

God, if she ever saw me angry, she'd be scared of me. That's why I remain composed, when she's around that is.

But I was damn going to make Arabella know who's she was on the dance floor.

"I don't think I've ever seen you dance except when we slow dance in my bedroom" Arabella giggled as she circled me like a shark admiring their prey. 

"Well then, it's time I show you some proper dirty dancing" I grabbed Arabella by the hips and whispered seductively before licking the outer part of her ear.

"First it's my feet, my pussy and now my ear. You're such a dog. Or better yet, my puppy" she teased. 

"Careful doll. Remember what happened the last time you called me puppy?".

Arabella's confident streak disappeared as she remembered the way she was ganged upon in my office.

"That's what I thought" I smirked as I twirled Arabella round under my arm before pulling her in close. I have a million things I love about her, but one of my favourite things is our height difference. She wasn't small for her height, but compared to me and Leon she was small. But that's just how I liked it. The top of her head barely reached my chin, but it was perfect. I could engulf her whole body into mine. Providing her with the feeling of security and protection. Don't get me started on spooning with her. She was a natural curler in her sleep. After spending many nights cuddling with her and waiting for her to fall asleep first, I got to know her favourite sleep positions. 

Foetal position was her favourite. Snuggled up in a ball on her side. Made it perfect for me to cuddle next to her and rest my arm over her small body like a weighted blanket so she knew I was always there. 

Placing my finger under her jaw, I felt my heart skip a beat as her doe eyes looked up to meet mine.

"So beautiful" I whispered as I took in every single detail. From every tiny freckle to the way she'd subconsciously moisten her bottom lip with her tongue every now and then. 

"I've just realised something" I smiled as I noticed a decorative vase with some exotic flowers.

Picking at one of the flowers from one of the decorative vases, I turned back to Arabella who instantly knew what I was up to. Tucking the small stem of the flower behind her ear, I couldn't help but smirk as she lowered her face down to hide her rosy cheeks.