VII

        "ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇ? ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ʀᴇꜱɪꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ..?"

She knew the clock was ticking. Her time was almost up. The signs were clear. Her whole organization was going to be brought down with her. Everyone knew that, and they grew nervous. 

"As you all might know, the heroes are planning an attack. They want to bring this whole organization down. If I'm correct.. they already have our location. "

Saying that, many people gasped. The heroes were already ahead. They needed  to prepare for this battle. Before the 'princess' took over, everything was terrible. The old leader never prepared and instead risked the lives of others and killed others for his own pleasure. Many of the members were promised a better future if they joined, but they it was an actual hell hole. That is until their beloved 'princess' took over. The lives of these members got better. They were treated better and got paid very well. That's why it shocked many when they heard the leader's decision.

"I need you all to evacuate. Leave this organization and never come back. You all will get hurt, and I can't bear the image of that." Stating firmly. This caused an outburst of the members arguing with this decision. Even her right-hand men were shocked. They weren't told about her decision. Many pleaded with the young girl. They couldn't just give everything away. They couldn't..!

"We can't run!"

"We have to fight!"

"This organization is our life! Our home!"

They yelled out in protest. How could their leader think like that? This whole thing was the home of many. They were treated like human. The world could never show kindness to them like she did. 

"My decision is final!" She said loudly, causing many to quiet down. "I get it. You guys don't want to leave. But I do not want to be the reason you guys go to prison. Please..! You have to understand. If anything goes wrong, I want to be blamed for it." She said loud enough for the group to hear.  

She sighed, looking at them, there was over one thousand villains/members. They all didn't specifically have homes. They lived in the headquarters. Where would they live now?

"So.. You all don't have homes. You've been living here for pretty much the whole time the organization was here. You all will get a certain amount of money that could last you at least 3 years.  That will be my farewell gift for all of you. Please. You are dismissed. Go ahead and pack your belongings and make your way out. Once you are done packing, head to the back of the headquarters. Your pay will be given there and so will the gift money be there as well. Thank you." 

Saying all that she bowed. Showing her respect for all these people. She saw many of them nod their heads and start to exit to their rooms. She turned back to Alice and Dia. "I was hoping for you guys to stay.. but if you want, I won't stop you from leaving." She gave them a little smile. She didn't want to be alone in this, but she couldn't stop them from leaving. They both shook their heads. 

"I think we're going to stay with you, princess." Alice said, Dia agreeing with him. 

That did it for her. She ran towards them, Alice picking her up as she started to cry into his arms. Dia smiling at her, saying reassuring words. They wanted to stay with her. Someone actually wants to stay by her side. Soon enough, she stopped crying, sniffling as she tried to calm herself down. All three soon walked to the back of the building, waiting for them. 

-

The wait was dreadful. But soon enough, everyone was there. "Thank you truly. I respect all of you, and I respect your work. Thank you, everyone. I hope we meet again soon." The young girl said now standing on a table for everyone to see her. She, Alice, and Dia bowed out of respect for them.

"We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We love you, Princess!" 

"Princess, thank you!"

"Princess!" 

They all yelled out. Her eyes softened at the moment. Pulling out a camera and taking a photo of everyone as a memory. After the photo, all three started passing out the money. After a good 2 hours, they were finished passing out the money. Soon enough, everyone started leaving. Until the very last person. It was quiet. Sighing, she jumped off the table. Looking down at the floor. She needed to train. She didn't want to fight anymore. 

"I think.. we're not going to make it. I just have a feeling." She said, looking at both men. 

"We have to prepare for this. I'm going to go train. Please do whatever you please." She said silently. Walking out of the room, her decision wasn't dumb. She saved these people from prison, maybe even death. Heading to the training room, with her parasol wand. 

She stayed there for hours, training. to her limits. 

-

"We don't know if she will unlock it, Moon."

"She can use the wand very well. It's a possibility. Eclipsa."

"What are we talking about again??"

-

"So. We failed."

Aizawa didn't expect to be in this place again. Where pro heroes met up to rescue Eri. It was a shame that they didn't think about the other possibility's about another child under Chisaki's control. It was silent in the meeting, but not many people expected this. 

"We didn't fail. We saved Eri. That was our main focus. Sadly, that is where we failed. Once we rescued Eri, we never searched the headquarters. And by now, it is destroyed." Aizawa said. He was the reason this meeting was held. So he was the one to do most of the talking. 

"Don't get me wrong, Eraser. But don't we have something a little more important to talk about?" Said one of the heroes. Eraser didn't recognize the man. he must be a new hero. He wasn't a part of the Overhaul fight. 

".. Of course. The recent case of Denji? And his lost Organization..?" Aizawa said rather tiredly. He didn't like how the hero talked to him, but he let it slide. He saw many heroes tense up at the mention of the man. The case was truly sickening. The man died a painful death, and his organization was lost. Or so they had thought. Recent reports say that the found footage of one of his men wearing the same uniform walking to a building. They already had the address, but now they just need to plan it out. 

"Unlike many others, this group is only in one piece. It's rather small but still has many villains. How will we pull this off?" Aizawa turned to Fatgum. The man was right. They didn't have a good idea of how many villains were a part of this group. It could be well over 100. 

"With help of course. I would like to plan a raid. In my opinion, we have enough heroes and police force. We need to act fast. With your help, I want to do this raid tonight."

Many heroes looked at each other. Unsure, but realized this needed to end. They at least needed to find out what happened to this organization. Arrest the guilty. 

"Whoever wants to join this raid, meet up at this location. Thank you for your time." Aizawa Said, looking at all the heroes.  He dismissed the meeting, sending out the location if the heroes wanted to go to the raid. Each hero left, and he went his own way, getting ready for this hopefully not long fight.