♧III♧

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨

Alright. Alright keep your head up ladies so what if I became a criminal?
What if I learned some cuss words? Not my fault really.

Well I'm like 8 right now. I think so. I don't remember. I didn't necessarily hurt people. No I had people do that for me.

Big million dollar question!! How did I do It? Now it's not to hard. Go to a powerful villain's base, leave the boss injured enough that the people working for him work for you now!

Easy right? 5 minute crafts I'm coming for you!

So what If I have a bunch of pro heroes onto me. They'll die trying to get me. It's a big hide in seek game! It's fun but I'm lonely half the time. I wonder sometimes what would happen if I just turn myself in. But if we are talking about my quirk nothing much has changed, but I did notice how my mood takes a toll on my wand. And i think just a small part or my quirk is still inside of me. But other than that I've been great!

But as I mentioned, heroes are coming after me and I don't really have a plan yet.

"Miss butterfly? " I heard, interrupting my thinking. " Yes what do you need?" I said boredly. I got my notebook to write out some ideas then the voice called out again. " There is some people waiting for you. They would not take no for a answer when we said you were busy. It seems they are villain's. " He said finally coming in. Dia, he's one of my secretary's he's really cool. He treats me nicely. " Alright don't fret too much about it give them some drinks I'll be down in a minute." I said he nodded and left. I forgot to tell him to bring my snack backpack but he'll remember.

Honestly people these days don't have any manners. I pressed a button that would send people up to my office. I hear a knock and I faintly tell them to come in. Levi and Alice. No Alice is not a girl he's a boy, but anyways they are both like my bodyguards.
" Yes princess? What might you need?" Alice said bowing his head a bit. " Alice No need to call me that it's embarrassing! " I say blushing a little. I hear a faint chuckle that was silenced waiting for me to speak up. " There is some villain's downstairs please get down there and get in position incase they think about doing some tricks." I see both of them leave to greet the people.

Alice and Levi are both very intimidating. People often mistake Alice as the head boss and Levi as his right hand man. But, I like to act like a innocent child interrupting them. Then surprise! I'm all scary. It always leaves them laughing at me and them getting punched in the face.

I put on a dress and bring my wand with me. As I head down I hear faint talking. I finally got down there and walked towards Alice. He took the hint and put me in my chair. I see Dia bring my backpack. I excitedly put my hands out. I could catch the confused glances. I took out a KitKat and began biting it.

" So what brings you here at my headquarters?" I say looking at this man. Who by the way could use my hello kitty skincare routine. He blankly ignored me and looked towards Alice waiting for him to talk.
" Excuse you I was asking a question!" I say loudly. " Who brought the brat here? This is a important meeting. " The crusty guy said. " Excuse you? You take time out of my day and act all high and mighty infront of me?" I say with a annoyed face. He glared at me, he was going to open his mouth but I shut him up.

I stand up and pointed my wand towards him. " Ever seen this fella right here? Yeah mate this is my wand. I am the boss here. So please tell me what the hell you want or leave and never contact me again." I say sitting down and taking out a caprisun. I handed it to Alice so he could put the straw in. He gladly did that and passed it to me. I started to drink it. I look towards the man again a scowl was visible but he knew better. He had heard rumors about this boss and wouldn't believe them.

" Fine. We want to propose a deal for you. " He said. I raised my eyebrow and he took the hint, continuing talking. " We want some of your men and scientists to work for us for a little project. " The man said again. I'm not stupid, I know who he is, and I know his motives. He's All for one's apprentice I think. They plan to make nomus out of my men and use my scientists to make it happen. " I refuse." I say finishing my drink and picking out another snack. I guess he didn't expect that answer. " Listen Tomura Shigaraki, I know your motives and I don't support them. Find other people to do the deal, I don't care for what I get my answer is clear. " I say finding some pocky and opening it. He didn't look to startled, he had a plan but I was always one step further than anyone. He simply nodded and I walked him out.

'' It was nice talking to you Mrs. Butterfly." He said, his ridiculous smile glazing over me.

" It was a pleasure to meet you, Tenko Shimura." I say smiling at him. I guess he didn't expect that answer. Before he could open his mouth I slammed the door on his face. I silently giggled, walking towards Dia. " Thank you for today Dia, you truly my savior." I said looking at him. He gave me a friendly smile " Of course what would you do without me." He said chuckling a little. " Alice, do I have any unexpected meetings today? " I question looking over Alice who seemed out of thought.

He quickly snapped out of it, then spoke " Yes Princess, there is one today but it's scheduled later in the afternoon so no need to fret about it. " He said, I nodded before speaking again " That's alright, please make sure to make some sweets or bring some snacks for it." I spoke again. Man that whole meeting drained everything about me. I guess Alice took notice and walked over towards me and picked me up.

" Don't worry to much about it, take a nap we will wake you up later." Alice said walking towards my room. He opened the door and walked towards my bed, he gently put me down and covered me. He went out silently, before closing it softly. As I was about to fall asleep I hear something.
" What about the Heroes' she hasn't thought about it or what to do about it. " I hear, It's a womans voice, with a british accent. Or a queen type of voice. I look around, before concluding that it's coming from my head.

"Why not just push them away like a pile of leaves, they might be a bother and keep coming back but you'll push them away." I hear again but another womans voice, again fancy accent.

Oh what the hell.