VIII

"​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇸​​🇴​​🇷​​🇷​​🇾​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​❜​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​? .... ​🇳​​🇴​ ​🇮​​🇲​ ​🇳​​🇴​​🇹​."

The raid began at 10:45 pm. Y/n sat in the chair. She was outside her base waiting for the perfect time. Alice and Diavolo were at her side waiting for any orders. But there was never going to be any. Alice held his sword made of fire in hand as he looked straight ahead. His hair is messy. Diavolo was seen in his Demon form, and 3 pairs of eyes looked straight ahead like Alice. He held his axe in hand. His wings flutteres, as dark as the night sky, his horns sharper than a knife. And there Y/n sat, her wand in hand, she could hear Eclipsa, Moon, and Star talking. Muttering about Y/n's plan. It was simple. They would fight and then give up. Somehow, the two men didn't care. They went wherever their princess went. She had been practicing ancient spells and making her own. It didn't matter anymore. She didn't care what happened to her. At least she could maybe say goodbye to Eri?

-

They looked around. Nothing was here. Something was wrong. 

(10:45 pm)

With a yell, heroes broke into the Headquarters, with a warrent of course. But something didn't feel right. Aizawa could feel it. As the heroes went inside, it was too quiet. Like no one was here, the more they walked, the more they noticed. The halls were thrashed, burn marks all over the walls. There were long scratch marks over the walls. Something happened, and everyone thought about it. Aizawa was with 6 other heroes and 15 policemen. The more they walked, the more they kept their guard up. 

"Somethings wrong.."  Aizawa had said it was in a low voice, but everyone could hear it. Fatgum had stuck to his side, agreeing with him. "It's like there's no one here. But, someone is definitely here." Taishiro had muttered he looked around. The more they got farther into the hallway, the more they saw destruction. It was like someone had already been here before them. 

Then it happened. They didn't feel the floor anymore, Aizawa immediately looked down and saw a black hole. And they immediately fell through it. Aizawa fell but quickly got up. They were outside? He could feel the wind breeze as he looked back at his teammates. He saw all heroes that came. They all got sucked in, but by what? A villains quirk? He didn't wait for an answer as he looked straight ahead and saw them. 

A young male, pink hair and pink eyes. He was tall and he wore a white suit. The lining was gold, but his outfit was entirely white. He held a sword, made of flames? He looked closer, and he was right. He looked to the opposite of the man and saw a more intimidating man. He was tall, maybe 7 feet? His hair was red but his eyes. He had 3 pairs of them. What could gather attention were his wings, as black as the night sky, his horns that were also dark but looked sharper than a knife. He held an axe, but the axe still looked rather dangerous. It almost reeked of chemicals. Poison, maybe? No.. but he couldn't guess what it was. 

Then Aizawa saw her. A young girl with h/t and h/c. Her eyes were vibrant and the color of e/c. Her face still had baby fat, and Aizawa could tell she was no older than 10. He noticed how the young girl held a parasol in her hands. She gave them a glare that sent chills down the heroes spines. How can a child give them such an intimating look? He tried to grasp her futures. 

"Her hair was so pretty! I think h/t is what they call it? Oh! And her hair was the color of h/c! She was so cool!"

Eri's voice came to Aizawa's mind. Eri's description sounded so much like the girl in front of him. It couldn't, right? He didn't get a chance to observe anymore as he realized he was still in a fight. But why was a child in the fight?