Dislike and Drinks

My bed was warm, I am pretty sure I got a small cold from the odd temperature change and allergies. I lay in bed thinking, the sound of the air conditioning filled my ears. I felt my hands shaking, I hated every moment of it. The bed swallowed me in, yet I didn't panic but instead use the comfort to rethink everything I'd gone through.

Kyle Broflovski, a boy I've known since I was a little toddler. He was my best friend, we went through amazing and idiotic adventures together in our small town known as South Park. I moved away and became more of a bum than I already was. Drinking frequently, dating girls left and right before I landed on one for several years. Having bullshit friends, yet also living the life I thought was best. I was pathetic, I was a jerk yet my father congratulated me like I was some hero. Then my life finally crackled and broke, the night of a stupid high-school party at some girls house. The crammed party took the worst toll of my life, I still remember everything, the flashing lights that blinded me and the blaring loud music playing. The sound of people laughing, people kissing every where but then that's when I saw them, my best friend and my girlfriend kissing each other in such a passionate way I felt horrified. I remember seeing other peoples eyes fall onto me, as if there was a spotlight on me which made me lose it. My beer that I was holding dropped, I was so shocked and hurt I felt like I lost touch with everything I knew and loved, and I cracked. Flashes of memories blinded my eyes like the bright colorful lights, shattered pieces of the beer bottle, blood on my hand from the glass, a punch and the humiliation of being kicked out of the party, shocked faces of people around me, Layla's sad face.

I want to leave, go somewhere far away and rot for the rest of my life, depend on alcohol. Yet, my mom found me, surprised me coincidently with the trip back home. It was weird to think about it, going back home. I felt like i was going through hell the few days i was still in the city, heck even on the ride there although as soon as we reached South Park, oddly enough I felt so relieved.

I still remember the day I saw him and heard about him in class. Kyle brovloski, one of the top young prodigies alongside Wendy testaburger, he apperently does basketball when it's the season, works at a cafe , plays the cello in orchestra even though they are taking a break, and lastly something i found out reccently he does wrestling.

"Stan! There's brownies downstairs!"

I felt my face turn hot when I finally got out of my head, wow Stan you really have outdone yourself huh? Why was I narrating what has happened like a story book? What is this wattpad? (Yes Stan, stop breaking the third wall god damnit) I got up from my comfortable bed and I put on a hoodie, the brown jacket Kyle gave me sat on the desk next to my bed, I stared at it for a moment a small smile crept up on my face as butterflies filled my stomach. God it was embarassing, not only that but it was pathetic.

"coming!" I yelled, shaking off those stupid thoughts. I walked down the familiar stairwell down to the living room where the sweet and overpoweing scent of brownies filled my lungs.

A deep feeling of comfort introduced itself to me, "hey turd, how was being tutored?" Shelly asked, leaning on the fridge and chewing what I believe is a brownie.

"It was nice.." I smiled, " did you know Kyle has a cat?"

"No! Really?" She asked

"Wait now that I realise it, was that Kyles jacket you wore when you came back home?"

"mhm, he let me borrow it..ill return it tomorow" I said before reaching out and grabbing a brownie, waving goodbye to them I walked back upstairs and saw the little papers we reviewed over .

I cleaned up my room a little bit, rock music playing in the background. I stared out my window for a little bit. The weather has been weird lately, thats weird. shrugging the thoughts off I got in bed and listened to music before blacking out.