Unkept Promises

Tw!!:
Under age drinking, alcohol, suicidal <<the won't die dw!!!

Memory

It's a blur. The memory of tears falling down onto my hands. A bracelet, red and blue just like my hat I wore. Curly red hair and a face that is a blur.

A promise.

A teary eye promise, holding warm freckly hands tightly I smiled as I waved goodbye, slowly beginning to cry myself.

Classroom

Opening my eyes I awoke once again in class, that's when a paper air plane fell right on top of my head.

"Can you quit?" I laughed Pushing the plane off.

I was a normal sophomore, okay grades, sometimes drink and I practice guitar. It's nothing much but hey I'm not as bad as you think.

I've lived in this state for 5-ish years now. Everything was fine, really. Only problem

I've made five friends in the past few years and it was a blast. Although a small odd feeling I've had since being here.

The feeling of loneliness, I mean why on earth is it even happening to me? I'm surrounded by friends?!

Walking in the hallways, letting the light wind swoon through my blondish hair (yes I did dye it but the roots are coming back :c)

There she stood, the tall, blonde haired...bitch

Sure I'm a guy but this little blonde devil can destroy your life. I fell victim to it later tonight, but as of right now I'm sort of head over heels over this girl.

"Hi Stan!" She smiled as she closed her locker ever so gently, grabbing a strand of hair to fidget with as she leaned against her locker.

"Hey!!" I smiled back, awkwardly.

"There is going to be a party soon, I'm hoping you would join me? Is it possible Stanley?" She asked in a somewhat seductive voice.

Feeling nauseous I smiled gleefully at her, "yes of course!"

With that a date.

Coming home I excitedly dropped my backpack at the table and ate dinner quickly. Mom and dad seemed quieter than usual which was weird I guess, they talked in a serious tone far away from me and Shelly. Shelly was on her phone per usual, she hasn't honestly been doing great since her boyfriend broke up with her recently and the girls have been shits to her.

"Shelly? Can you help me get ready I'm going to this party and..."

I smiled as I saw her face lit up, sure she'd been a dick to me since we were kids but hey that's sibling love!!

"Yeah Stan!! Here finish dinner I'll find you something to wear!!"

The weird feeling came again, every time I look at that bracelet . Red and blue swirling with a small green ball. The blue and green went nice together and so did the red.

Chewing on the last peice of my dinner, I gulped down some lemonade and walked up the stairs. Sitting in my bedroom was my extremely excited sister, a suit prepared, makeup and some jewelry.

"Ha...I'm going to regret this" I mumbled

"You asked for it you turd" She smiled gleefully

Feeling the brush tickled me, she just put some blush and foundation to cover any quote on quote 'blemishes"

The time came, being picked up by one of my friends named max, we walked together to the house the party was being hosted in, the sound of loud music, the strong scent of alcoholic beverages and lastly the appearance of her beautiful short dress.