Befriending

...Rumors? No way did Wendy just say that?

Stan looked horrified for a second but that doesn't matter, I switched the topic by giving him the airpod case he dropped when we were cleaning, god he's so forgetful. My cheek hurt, now learning about the rumors I wish I actually fought back with more strength.

"i..nevermind here have this and tell your sister thank you for letting me stay last night." I choked

"Haah, ok!" He nervously laughed, I turned to find Wendy completely glaring him down.

"Uh! HI STAN!" Tweek anxiously smiled, "glad to see you two talking to each other"

"Talking? Ha, not good Tweek" Wendy glared

"It's fine! Let him be, he was being a jerk but so was i" I sweated

His blue eyes gazed over to me, my heart ached for a minute but a simple huff of air was all that I needed to calm down. Sure I was upset but it'd be even more childish of me to be upset over some dumb rumors that won't even matter in a few years. Although, I'm glad that Wendy is here to stick up for me and kick me in the butt if I'm being too soft.

"Thanks kyle...i..look I was-"

"It's fine, just go Stan. It's pretty late and I will get in so much trouble if I keep on talking" I smiled

Handing him the thing, he sighed and walked away. When the door finally shut I felt Wendy's eyes staring daggers at me. Hearing her huff a bunch of air in she nudged me with her elbow and sighed, "You're doing it again Kyle"

I looked at the door where he once stood and then reflected on what I had said and then silently chuckled. God this is so embarrassing.

"I-I know, I know. I made another mistake and i wasn't being tough about it..it's just that"

She came closer to Mr and gave me a tight squeeze.

"I know Kyle, you love him so much you don't want to hurt his feelings"

"Love?!" I choked

"As friends...why?" A small grin smile appeared on her lips.

"Never mind, it's nothing haha!!"

After another hour of a few wrestling matches, me and Wendy walked home while Craig picked up Tweek.

"Pretty privileged Tweek" Wendy sarcastically complained as we walked together on the sidewalk

"For real"

"I OFFERED YOU FUCKS A RIDE!!" Tweek yelled from the parking lot

We both began to laugh as we saw Craig laugh at tweek yelling at us. I'm still shocked they have survived this long together, ever since fourth or third grade...God it's been so long I can hardly remember.

We waved goodbye to them and walked home together, Wendy then proceeded to tell me something that oddly shocked me.

"Kyle...I have a crush on someone...what do I do?"

"Ooh! Who?"

She looked around nervously, hesitating a little bit but then fixed her eyes back to mine.

"Bebe"

I blinked for a little while, I honestly had no idea Wendy was gay. Although for once I don't feel alone, sure I think I'm straight but at the same time I honestly don't know what I am.

Kicking rocks that were in the way of the sidewalk, we stopped at a gas station where we got something to eat. Aisles of colorful food and the sound of machines buzzing, the typical surrounding of a stereotypical gas station.