Part 23

Next hour pass. Every person that knew about Paz, and could, was waiting in front of her room.

          Vita was sitting alone not really caring about what is happening. Listening to old music in rainy day  on Pandora was the only thing keeping her mind together lately. She knew that something isn't right, something coming by big steps and she won't be able to stop it.

          As she was sitting alone Lyle came to her. 

-"How you doing Little one?" - he asked and sit next to her.

-"I'm fine. You're not waiting with others?"

-"Nah. It's too loud there." - he said with smile.

          She only nodded and came back to her phone. Lyle saw that's something wrong and it wasn't caused by what was happening behind them.

-"What's wrong? I know something is so don't lie to me."

          Vita looked at him and then at the floor. After long sigh she lean on him.

-"I feel like something bad is about to happen. I'm scared... What should I do?"

-"Well... What do you think it's gonna be? About the baby or... something else? Can I help you?" - he said trying to cheer her up a bit.

-"I don't think anyone can help it. But, well... By the way, when I took a nap today, I saw in my dream the same scene I saw when I was a kid." - she changed the subject as she remembered it. 

-"Which exactly?" - he asked as there was some.

-"With dying Na'vi and woman. Do you think they could be my parents?" - she asked after realization.

          He didn't knew what to say. Second after one of the soldiers came to them with happy face.

-"Baby is born! It's a boy!" - he said jumping in place.

          They looked at him like at idiot, Lyle looked at Vita and after longer silence he stood up.

-"I'll go check how they doing. You can stay if you don't want to, go... I'll be right back."

          He walked away leaving her alone, again. 

***********************